What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police called for "Avada Kedavra" curse

(AP) Police were called to First Baptist Church of Ash Flat, Arkansas to arrest an 11-year-old boy Sunday on suspicion of making terroristic threats.

The bible school teacher, Lisa Forster, dialed 911 to report a boy for invoking the so-called "Killing Curse", or "Avada Kedavra" from the Harry Potter books during a Sunday School lesson. In the books, the followers of an evil wizard use the curse to kill their enemies.

"I seen that boy point a wand at another boy in my class, and he said the curse right at him," Ms. Forster told reporters, "I felt like he meant it, and was worried something could really happen, so I called the police, and the cursed boy's parents."

The parents of the "cursed" boy took their son the the hospital "just in case," Ms. Forster added.

As the affected youth had been taken to the hospital, police decided to arrest the boy who performed the "curse". Police said they are considering charges of making terroristic threats against the young would-be wizard.

Link...

Lmao! Good one!

Stories like that make me wonder at mankinds chances of survival in the long run. Doesn't look good so far. ???

Oh well time to get back to my chemistry set. I've almost nailed the process for turning lead into gold....

Oh thats great. I love how the cops are treating it as a "terrorist" threat. LOL. We need to remove all harry potter books from the libraries now cause harry potter is a secert operative of "Al Qaeda".

BCK - Lead to gold is so 16th century all the cool kids use their chemistry kits to enrich uranium. LOL

i think its sad how the parents actually took their son to the hospital "just in case". wow.

and Ms. Forster is a teacher? aren't teachers supposed to be smart? money from my paycheck gets deducted to pay for someone who gets threatened by a stick?!?!

i think its sad how the parents actually took their son to the hospital "just in case". wow.

and Ms. Forster is a teacher? aren't teachers supposed to be smart? money from my paycheck gets deducted to pay for someone who gets threatened by a stick?!?!

Click the link :p.

lmao :-))

no!!!!!!

im such a dork

Perfect! That is so funny. NeciFiX, you shouldn't have said anything to see how long everyone would be going off the deep end! So funny.

xvart.

Perfect! That is so funny. NeciFiX, you shouldn't have said anything to see how long everyone would be going off the deep end! So funny.

xvart.

I just told her to click the link to the story lmao, I didn't reveal anything.

Even if this was true, you're forgetting it's a BIBLE school teacher, not a real teacher.

It's okay. I had a big tirade written until I clicked the link. You got me!

A Bible School Teacher is a real teacher. She just doesn't get paid for her efforts. At least no church I know of pays their Bible school teachers.

And yes, I know it is a joke.

The greatest part about it is that it's not so unbelievable these days. Maybe a little extreme, but definitely in the realm of possibility.

xvart.

Hehe, I was going to go into a Christian bookstore and ask for the new Harry Potter book just to be a jerk, but I chickened out hehe.

Was anyone disappointed with the ending? Seemed anticlimactic.

Looks Like I been had :blush:

Just for that, no gold for you! :nana: :p

Hehe, I was going to go into a Christian bookstore and ask for the new Harry Potter book just to be a jerk, but I chickened out hehe.

Was anyone disappointed with the ending? Seemed anticlimactic.

I don't bother reading the books, it's the same thing over and over, they're quite annoying TBH.

Really? I think they are all different. HP and the DH was pretty dark compared to the others.

that is hilarious. Well it happened in Arkansas, (no offense to anyone from there) so what do you expect?

Back