What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dude.

Best Game EVER! I Love this game, i used to play it all the time at school till their Web Blocker started going Game Crazy. First Try 570! Ill play it later I have things to do!

Where have you been?

808 lol, my highest is 2192.

Edit: 2249.

Av, that Tactical Assassin game is awesome! I can't wait for the next part. Thanks for sharing that one.

xvart.

The tactical Assassin game is almost the same as a game I played on miniclips.com, it has to be made by the same person. I can't remember the name of it though.

That helicopter thing is a stupid game. You have little control only holding down a mouse button or letting it go. I hold down the mouse button to make it go up and it hits the ceiling before I can let go. :rant:

i know!!!!

i can't get past the first wall!! well, actually i can, i just crash right after i pass it.

I'm not alone! lol

jiana, you stole my game! :nono:

:-))

just kidding!

i love that game! 1497-my high score!

Ooooh I like that one much better Jiana!! :D I think I've played this one before.

I got 742 feet on one shot. :woot:

Holy cow....1497?!

----------
Ok...I just got a score of 1,661. That was awsome. :D

Last edited:
I got 1104 my first shot, i love this game its mostly a mater of luck though!

ahh yes, sand is quite fun...and all its sub-games

batting cages do it for me.

1518.86....man I'm horrible at that.

You know whats funny, is I used to be near fluent in Japanese when I was about 14, and now I can't remember a single word since I gave it up for German. :(

ozzy, what u mean where have i been? i pop in when i can... lol i aint leavin, i just dont spend as much time around here as i used to.

Back