What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The game thread!

In that crystal ball thing...there are only like 5 different symbols, and they rotate through the number that corresponds to them. If the symbol for 0 is say the circle with a star in it, the next time you click, it will correspond to lowercase psi, etc. Most people wouldn't notice since they are looking at different numbers and corresponding symbols every time. Doing this gives the illusion that there are many many options and it's "reading your mind" or something. Now, since we've established that only 4 or so symbols pop up, lets look at number you can choose:

10: 0 + 1 = 1 10 - 1 = 9
11: 1 + 1 = 2 11 - 2 = 9
12: 1 + 2 = 3 12 - 3 = 9
13: 1 + 3 = 4 13 - 4 = 9

Gawd I'm a genius.
jk it took me like 3 mins to figure that out

10: 0 + 1 = 1 10 - 1 = 9
11: 1 + 1 = 2 11 - 2 = 9
12: 1 + 2 = 3 12 - 3 = 9
13: 1 + 3 = 4 13 - 4 = 9

Man, phission!

you stole what i was about to say!:-))

Pak, I love those! A while ago I started a thread on one and it was a good time.

I'm currently working on this one. The first few levels are pretty much a tutorial.

how did u beat boomshine's level 12 'quite quickly'?!

I did get high scores, I got "very good" I think, but, I got Boomshines level 12 on the second time the first time I did all twelve levels, and the second time I went through I got it on the first try. :).

Pak, I love those! A while ago I started a thread on one and it was a good time.

I'm currently working on this one. The first few levels are pretty much a tutorial.

you've got me hooked!!!!

its now 230a, i work in 4 hours, and im still stuck in lvl 12.

i dont get it.
i am so lost.:crazy:

I got to mooz then got stuck.

With those types of games you often need to use an imaging program. IIRC, the mooz one needs to be opened in an imaging prog and zoomed in on. You can see how part of one of the letters looks screwed up at the top. If you still can't see it, then darken the image and the "hidden" letters will stand out more.

Good times. My buddy Jesse and I spent many a class house doing puzzles like this instead of work. :p

i still dont know how to do that other one u guys.

Est
-im stuck on lvl 15

if something needs an imaging program i really dont think its worth the work to have fun with. lol

Back