What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Arrival & Some CP Fate :)

CPsinSC

Ryan + Sara
My wife delivered our son, Ethan, on Monday (Aug 6). For once, a baby was born on it's due date, lol :)

Mom and Ethan
mom_and_ethan.jpg

Ethan and his big sister, Ashleigh
ethan_ashleigh.jpg

So there I am .. in the bathroom of the hospital room with my wife, helping her out.
The last thing on my mind at that time was CPs. I glance up at the wall and what do I see?
bathroom_darlingtonia.jpg

Ryan

Congratulations! You've got beautiful children. :)

As for the Sarracenia, that's really cool! Kudos for having the guts to pull a camera out in a bathroom. :p

Congrats Ryan on the new arrival.
EST It's a Darlingtonia, common name cobra lily.

How weird. Apparently I didn't look at the picture long enough (just glanced) so it looked like an S. minor. :p Definitly see the Darlingtonia now. lol

Sleep: I need some. lol

CPsinSC congrats on the kid!! Very cute :)

EST I guess we need to rethink your modship here... geeze

Congrats ! Now go get some sleep, your gonna need it.

CUTE!

Awwwww! He is just beautiful! What a nice photo that is of mom and son. Big sister looks entranced.

Congratulations! I was wondering if your baby had arrived yet.

That's amazing that a hospital has a wall with Darlings on it. Very cool! Maybe that's an omen that Ethan will grow up a CPer. :D

Hope all are doing well and enjoy the new little one. They grow awful fast. Take lots of pics!

Its a SIGN hes going to love CPS TOO!

Hey there Ryan.
Congrats on your new son. You have beaa beautiful wife and daughter too.
oh how did you ever get him to open his eyes for that picture?
That is jest way too cute.
Lois

So cute. Well done! You should be proud. I love the hairstyle!

xvart.

Geez! I don't sign on to the forums for a couple a days and end up missing the fun.

Congratulations Ryan on the new addition to your family!

Back