What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The spider bite of your life.

EVERYBODY?

wow... what if you're not cabable of getting an erection?

Well according to the article you just provoke the spider enough for a bite, then you'll be knocking on solid oak, even you. I have a feeling that this spider could cause a lot of divorces. I would not be married to anybody that got an erection.

Don't make PAK angry. This is supposed to be a family site, remember? God knows how many 7 year old CP enthusiasts there are reading this at this very second! Next thing we know, there will be kids selling black market spiders in the bathrooms.

I think it's time to deflate this discussion. A lot of people must be threatened by its length, to say nothing of how often it has sprung back to life. While a long lasting discussion is something to be admired, the good people of our nation's pharmaceutical industry would much prefer people talk up its pricey products rather than spider bites. Remember to call your doctor if a discussion lasts more than four hours. If you consider it to be a problem, that is.

Remember to call your doctor if a discussion lasts more than four hours. If you consider it to be a problem, that is.

When I was 16, I could talk for over eight hours. I never had to see a doctor about that. Just a few sore lips that took a day or so to heal, but nothing serious enough to see a doctor about.

Back