What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which do you like best?

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
I was just playing around thinking of making a new logo for my webpage.
Which of the 2 do you like best?

CPLogo2.jpg

CPLogo1.jpg

Of course I like the blood.

I like the first one; I think the second looks cheesy. Like some bad B-movie.

But bad, cheesy B-movies are good if they're cheesy enough. That's why B-movies go so well with pizza.

How about a side view of the pitcher with the words carnivorous plants, printed in that bug font, coming out of (going into?) the mouth. And the bad, cheesy blood font for your name.

I agree with JustLikeAPill. I like the first one.

I'd say the first one. But if you are going to use the second one, I would just go all the way with the cheesy horror movie feel and design the whole thing around it, and that would probably be better.

I like the second one. :D

If I had to choose, the second one, but it looks really, Plain?

I like the first one. I personally don't like CPs being labeled like a horror show or something for Halloween.

I like the little ants. :)

I vote first

I like the first one. I've always hated the bloody print look.

I like the idea of variation in the font for the second one, but not sure that it is the right affect. as is.

numero uno...

aka number one

I like the first one as well. I also like the ants :)

I love first. great logo.

i like the first one ...!!!!

It seems most like the first one, which I like a bit better myself.
But of course the wife did not like the second one at all, so I would be forced to go with the first. LOL :-))

I like the first one!...the unmatchingness of the second one upsets the gentle balance of my ADD :D

first one... the blood is a lil cheesy & looks kinda choppy b/c its 2 totally different fonts.

Back