What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd eye

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
It's not.

Neon Eon, If you stare at something, you will see a glowing outline. Called an after image and when it moves, it stays for a little while. Now if you spontaneously see this, then that's something.

As far as higher levels of conciousness... well... good luck with that. I don't mean to be a downer or anything but look at all the people who claim to have "higher levels of conciousness" and.... what has it gotten them? They claim to do stuff and see things, but really if you go to those types of forums you'll see a LOT of people that are just ...nuts.

I honestly believe in Astral Projection, because I've done it. I also believe it's probably a biological function. I think it's tricky as hell to do, but it can be done, it's legitimate, and it's been reproduced in a lab. I also believe in Chakras and stuff, because I have the opinion that if you believe in something like that, it's true. Psychosomatic responses are really amazing, you think you can feel your Solar Plexus, and you do. Or maybe it's totally real, or maybe it's only real to those who believe it is, or maybe it's not real but people think it is. Who knows? Do what makes you happy, I say.

Look into awakening your Kundalini. Fascinating. I REALLY need to get back into the groove and start practicing AP again. It's hard to get into nightly practice since it's such a disproportionately rare event to the amount of time you try. It's also easy to get scared when the vibrations start and you enter a trance, and that makes you breath faster and your heart race and before you know it, you've messed up what you've achieved over the past hour.

ALSO, get a pair of good headphones and try this out. It's the BEST free binaural sound I've come across.

http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm

And before some of you guys say I'm crazy, don't judge before you try it out honestly for a few months.

Well wasn't there a debate a few years ago about you being a male? Now we know the truth.

The "higher level of consciousness" crowd from 40 years ago has been living the most self-indulgent lives in history. If that's what a higher level consciousness leads to, I don't want any part of it. It shouldn't be about gazing more deeply into your own navel.

As far as higher levels of conciousness... well... good luck with that. I don't mean to be a downer or anything but look at all the people who claim to have "higher levels of conciousness" and.... what has it gotten them? They claim to do stuff and see things, but really if you go to those types of forums you'll see a LOT of people that are just ...nuts..

i think im already nuts anyways. im beginning to think that there's a 4th dimension and we're moving towards it.

I also believe in Chakras and stuff, because I have the opinion that if you believe in something like that, it's true. ..

i've thought about unlocking my chakras but im still unsure if that's something i'd want to do...but then again, no harm can come from it right?

like if you open the heart chakra and open your heart to love and just let it flow through you, wouldn't that be the same as welcoming heartache? that's like leaving yourself out in the open so people can hurt you emotionally

Look into awakening your Kundalini. Fascinating. I REALLY need to get back into the groove and start practicing AP again. It's hard to get into nightly practice since it's such a disproportionately rare event to the amount of time you try. It's also easy to get scared when the vibrations start and you enter a trance, and that makes you breath faster and your heart race and before you know it, you've messed up what you've achieved over the past hour.

i've read a couple of things about awakening the Kundalini but i haven't really focused in it. i need to start reading books about it or go to a class or something. suggestions?

im beginning to think that there's a 4th dimension and we're moving towards it.

There is a 4th dimention and we are already inhabit it it :) We inhabit 5 dimentions actually. Length, height and depth (x, y, z) are the first 3 and we are able to move in any direction along these dimentions. Time is the 4th and we are constrained to move in a straight line (and current theory holds that we are confined to one way motion on that line). The last dimention is probability and we are a point in that dimention.

And I am rusty on my QP but I think they hold that there are some 6 or 7 other dimentions as well

right. exactly. i think 13 dimensions though. :)

the wavelength of our 3-d world is 7.23 cm. it's believed by a few people that every 12,500 to 13,000 years, the poles shift and when it does, we move onto the next dimension. however, in order to move to the next dimension and be able to survive the pole shifting process, we have to be able to be conscious enough to control the way the next pole shift happens.

there are 5 levels of consciousness. the levels are related to the number of chromosomes we have in our genes. the first is 42+2, 44+2 (where we are now), 46+2, 48+2 and 50+2. once we achieve 48+2 or the next higher level, we could think of something or whatever we want to think, as soon as we think it, it would instantly manifest. - this is not something im trying to do or achieve. i just figured, i could gain something spiritualy (like be able to be "one with the universe") if i try to open my 3rd eye.

...I dunno where you're getting this "opening up" your chakras stuff. It's not like that, it's like a lifetime of work, and even after that, if it IS true, no one has anything to show for it other than saying "Oooh I can see your Aura" or "I'm an empath" or some such.... stuff. Go to a book store and get some books there in the new age section (it's huge at Barnes and Noble.) If you are serious and have serious cash to spend on cd sets, go here:

http://www.monroeinstitute.com/

it seems to be the best. Everyone raves about them. I believe the Monroe institute offers classes/seminars/workshops/retreats too. Probably pricey.

I'm not so sure I believe.. any of the stuff about the chromosomes. If you go by that, the protozoan Aulacantha would be god-like with 16000 diploid chromosomes.

As far as poles shifting, yes I do believe poles do shift and we are about due for one. That's been proven in magnetized rock. That doesn't mean when it happens, if in our lifetime, those of us who aren't at a "higher conciousness" are going to die. When you hear people talking about hell opening up and there will be a spiritual war with demons and "negs" in 2012, it's... hard to take any of them seriously.

If you want to experience being "one with the universe" and losing sense of yourself, experiencing complete ego loss, traveling to other dimensions to meet alien and spiritual beings and learning immensely about yourself and the nature of God, the universe, life......... well I hear they make shortcuts for those things :)

Guess that would be like using steroids to get into the baseball hall of fame, though. Lmao.

I can't wait for our more irritable biology & physics types to start firing away after some of what's appearing in this. The wavelength of our 3-d world is 7.23 cm? We move into a new dimension because of something as inconsequential (relative to the universe) as a planet's magnetic field? But to survive, we'll have to control something as enormous (relative to us) as a planet's magnetic field? There are discrete levels of consciousness and they're based on chromosome counts? . . .

What's the name of the procedure (I think it begins with a T) where people cut a hole in their skull so their brain can pulsate more easily and give them an expanded consciousness? I hate to leave those pioneers out of this.

That would be Trepanation lol

doesnt string theory require 11 dimensions?

Yes, it does and we'll be able to see the strings after the earth's polarity reverses several more times to get us to the 11th dimension. Assuming who ever has the appropriate number of chromosomes keeps tight control of the reversing polarity process. I don't see why people are so intimidated by physics. It's so easy to make it up as you go.

Just send an inverse taycheon beam through the deflector dish.

Back