What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd eye

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
ok i know this might sound really weird but has anyone here tried opening their third eye

I'm sorry? I don't believe I have one.....DO I?

It's supposed to be a long process over many years. They say if you are even able to do it all at once, it's not pleasant.

Is that what makes ugly people attractive when you're drunk? Whatever eye that is, I open it every week.

Is that what makes ugly people attractive when you're drunk? Whatever eye that is, I open it every week.

Those would be beer goggles, lol. This is like the eye on the pyramid on the one dollar bill.

xvart.

jlap, that's pretty much what i interpreted from what i read. its like opening the 6th sense. being able to see people's auras is something i want to be able to do not see ghosts. if by unpleasant you mean, people's bad personalities, then i can deal with that. i kinda put up with that everyday. ghosts/bad spirits, however, scare me.

More like the Pineal gland :)
Go to the forums at astralpulse.com and you might find something.

I think it gives you headaches and makes you feel weird... or something. I dunno, never researched it. Like bad migraines, or atleast that's what people claim happens if you are (unlikely) able to "force" it open at once.

I tried opening my third eye, but I didn't want to take a chance of not being able to pee.

I suppose that could be called a "man joke".

-Ben

:-))

yes, it is...

:banana2:

Even people who open their third eye or do astral projection eventually move to the suburbs and begin yelling at the other commuters and worrying about property values. What's the point? Just sit down, open a beer, and watch some baseball.

It's hard to find anyone with both their normal eyes open, let alone a third.

Searching with my good eye closed

You guys, I was researching the Pineal gland and found this religion called Discordianism. Read it and you'll laugh your butt off, I promise!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism

Read the whole thing! It keeps getting better and better! It's funnier than Pastafarianism!

i love it! :-))

i have a new signature!

Self Induced OBE take a long time to learn how to do, let alone, Opening your third eye, unless thats the same thing?

I used to be into the whole psycic thing a couple years ago, and my third eye naturally opened...When sombody is standing against a white wall at school doing a speech, and I'm relaxed, I see a green/yellow glow around thier body...It's weird though, the only color I ever see is green...well actually, I see glowing colors around alot of inanamite objects as well, especially electronics, like light switches and shut off moniters, so either I'm special, or I need to be wearing my glasses more often lol...learning too see auras is pretty simple...hold your hand against a bright white wall, and just relax...if it does work, don't bother telling anybody, because most likely, they won't be able to see what your talking about, and they won't be easily convinced...everytime I try to convince my dad that I see bright colors around people, he's like "oh, that's great Gabe"...seeing auras won't like drastically alter your life if that's what your thinking...

im not sure if an OBE is the same as opening the third eye but i'll look into it.

as far as opening the third eye, im not hoping to experience something that's life altering. instead, im hoping to gain a higher level of consciousness. :scratch:

Back