What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet Pixie :-)

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Well, I went to the pet store and looked at the fire bellied toads. Half of them were floating around dead, some of the fire bellied newts were dried up and dead, so I really didn't feel good about getting any. I checked the lizards and they didn't have any leopard geckos, so I walked out with nothing. I was looking around on the net and I found a place where you can adopt guinea pigs, soooooo.... now we are the proud new parents of Pixie the pig :-D She's itty bitty and very cute :-D Plus, she's a Jeff Gordon fan :-D See....
Pixie010.jpg

Pixie011.jpg

Pixie013.jpg

Awwwwwwwww...she's much cuter than a toad, dead or alive. :D Congratulations!

Congrats on the new pet. She's cute. :)

She's cute. I wouldn't have bought anything from any store that had dead frogs and dried up newts in it like that, however.

LOL, thanks PAK :D And joossa ;)

Clint, maybe I misunderstood you, but I DIDN'T get Pixie from the pet store. I wouldn't buy small animals from pet stores anyway, there are soooo many of them needing homes already. That's why I went to a shelter
:)

Oh haha, I misunderstood you! Shelters rock.

Nice Cavy! My daughter has two of them.

Jerry

Im getting some pet rats from a rescue! Hurrah for rats, and small pets of the sorts!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*HEAVE* WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! SO Cute! :-D

Very nice.

Im getting some pet rats from a rescue! Hurrah for rats, and small pets of the sorts!

That's great, Nep_ak! Rats are such great pets. I used to have 17 of them :-D Very smart little guys :)

Back