What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil post count!

• Thread starter NeciFiX
  • Start date

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
I've finally hit 666! Muahahaha! From this point on I shall be evil!

Not really, I'm just silly tonight haha, I just noticed this as I got to 665 I was one away from 666. This will be 666, who else remembers their 666 post? :p.

~NeciFiX

my 666 post was three days ago! oh-whups! on another forum!:blush:

i do!!! good times...

I don't take the time or effort to think of such trivial things :) I HATE that post count (in most forums) almost directly equate to "skills" on the topic.

Look at me for example. I've got more posts than the owner of the forum, but most of my posts suck :jester:

Dandy puts up with a lot from me :) I don't thank him enough. He still won't let me say that word that involves snack food, though.

Yea I know how that is, I don't think post count has any thing to do with how educated you are. Maybe people with higher post counts might have better grammar and spelling cause people start getting Annoyed with bad grammar!

Yea I know how that is, I don't think post count has any thing to do with how educated you are. Maybe people with higher post counts might have better grammar and spelling cause people start getting Annoyed with bad grammar!

Or people with lower counts have better spelling and grammar because they don't have to defend themselves after being attacked for terrible communication skills.

Remember, it's quality, not quantity.

xvart.

I don't think post count has any thing to do with how educated you are

Good thing.

Dandy puts up with a lot from me I don't thank him enough.

Don't thank him enough? Maybe you should make a few posts thanking him! Wait, how did this start agai- oh... right.

Or people with lower counts have better spelling and grammar because they don't have to defend themselves after being attacked for terrible communication skills.

Remember, it's quality, not quantity.

xvart.

TRUE, but the majority of younger people on the forums, with high post counts dont like this Quality not Quantity.

that which I am a fan of but I never actually follow.???

I try not to make bad spelling and grammer posts .

i type into a word document first the copy it here these days.

Back