What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Carolina Good for CPs!! ...Bad for people?

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
So we know South Carolina is good for Carnivorous plants. But is it bad for the people that live there?

If we were to take a snap judgment from this person as a representative of that state, it would seem not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABeQ5vkpXM

:-)) :-)) :jester:

She probably caught some flies during that answer - her mouth open so much yet so little coming out.

See what happens when you marry cousins. :-))

Seriously though you can tell she got picked for something other than her brains thats for sure. Also goes to show just how bad of shape the US education system is in (at least in South Carolina).

20% can't locate the US on a map? Are they counting 4 year olds in that poll?

I'm not sure I believe that... I don't think 1 out of every 5 people can't point out the US. If they can't they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have children.

Thats funny, but there are moments that make us all look like idiots. I give that lady the benefit of the doubt...

few people can be THAT vapid, right?

20% can't locate the US on a map? Are they counting 4 year olds in that poll?

I'm not sure I believe that... I don't think 1 out of every 5 people can't point out the US. If they can't they shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have children.

my geography teacher(who is a fact wizz) says that an even larger percent cant locate florida on an unlabled US map. crazy people :D
Alex

t dont think those said people can find their asses from their elbows without a detailed description and directions, so theres no help for them.

The USA is pretty darn stupid. Some people don't even know what state they are living in, or who their President is. Yet they know Ronald McDonald from all the burgers they eat. She is obviously one of those people that can't point out where the USA is on a world map LOL.

You'll be pleased to know that WELL over 20% of the able US population doesn't vote. "Lately" presidential election turnouts are close to 50% while Congressional-only elections are closer in the high 30% league.
Fat lot of good that's done U.S. Americans. ;)

I saw that video yesterday, contemplated putting it up here but ended up crying myself to sleep because of it instead. :p

And yet our leaders say other places would be better if they adopt our way of life. I guess that's why the World Bank, etc make poor countries cut back on education spending. They need to become more ignorant if they're going to be like us.

The USA is pretty darn stupid. Some people don't even know what state they are living in, or who their President is.
I live in a the great state of Confusion, and I beleive the president is Donald something or other Duck. ???

I live in a the great state of Confusion, and I beleive the president is Donald something or other Duck. ???

I believe that is the state our president is from. Though I know its not Donald Duck, he is way more intellegent than the current president. Donald just has a lisp he doesnt make up completely new words or make himself look like an idiot.

Back