What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attack seagulls

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Here's a video I took today.

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wuvWSVuIgyw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

holding out chips? i do this all the time in FL! its not very well liked though....bird crap galore :) neat video!!
Alex

Awesome. I love playing with the seagulls when I go to the beach. When I was younger, I would take trips to the beach with my mom each fall, and feeding the gulls was my favorite things to do. They never pooped on me, only the people around me. ;D
~Joe

The gull/tern dive-bomb can be a characteristic colony nest-defense behavior. You might have been too close to a nest colony.... or you just holding food up oz?

They never pooped on me, only the people around me. ;D

Gross! You should really watch out for those other people and their bowel movements! lol.

xvart.

Cool video Ozzy... but between you and me... the height at which the video was filmed is making me wonder as to weather you spend the majority of your free time flying over the atlantic ocean, catching and eating wild sardines? ???

-Gabe :D

Shoot. I can't see any video. :(

Try updating your Flash player, PAK. Or maybe you need a different browser? Probably Flash though.
~Joe

Might be blocked by my employer. They zapped YouTube the other day. :(

Might be blocked by my employer. They zapped YouTube the other day. :(

Jeese! I guess they expect you to get work done there!

xvart.

LOL Well....then they need to block the entire internet. If I couldn't get on during the day, I'd have no access at all (at least not while my keyboard is dead).

Sheesh...expect me to WORK or something?? :D

Actually...its been very busy here.

Back