What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GORJA! here I come.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Okay I'll admit it I am jest a little more than excited by my impending trip to and around ABG.
I have even started packing already and the plane doesn't leave until Monday.
I am so excited, first time to see so many sarracenia at one time in natural habitat. The one's that I saw growing in NC, 2 years ago were like single plants.
oh my where did I put that list of things that I want to take with me. Guess I had better start looking for that list.
See whoever makes it to the ABG on Thurs evening.
Lois

Lois,

Be sure to bring us back a tons of pictures. Does this mean you won't make it back to the BACPS on sat then??

Jeff

It's only about a twenty minute drive for me; so i'll be there. I've been looking forward to it for a while. See you then.

-Neal :boogie:

Don't forget your camera! Have fun, Lois.

xvart.

I hope to be at Peter's talk. The rest of me week is screwy already and it may just keep extending...

Lucky for you it just started to good down here. It's not sweltering anymore.

I wish I could make it but no time at all!

Hey Lois! we'll miss you at BACPS!! share photos k?! talk to you when you get back n i'll have plenty of photos of the BACPS show/sale! :-O

Hey Lois, have fun in Atlanta. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make the trek to Atlanta... I've got to be in Salt Lake City for work... Tell Peter "hi" for me...

Later,
Will

Gorja Here I come

Hey ya'll,
I've only been here 2 1/2 days and I am already speaking the dialect.Thank ya'll for responding to my post.
It has been such gr8 weather. I have seen a couple of people's collections so far and hope to see more before I leave. I jest skimmed over ABG's collection but will get a better look tomorrow. Sure hope that I get to see behind the scenes at ABG, tomorrow.
I am pretending that I am Peter's bodyguard.lol So hopefully , I will get behind the scenes.
Looking forward to meeting anyone who makes it to Peter's evening talk.
I'll be at the morning talk also but it is for Junior and High School students

Conservation thru propagating and sharing
Later.
Lois

Back