What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Secret Terrorists

• Thread starter zappafan
  • Start date
Link does not work for me

Wow, that's a lot to read! Could you give us a quick summation of what it's all about?

Is it a Book?

Cause i might buy it!

*edit* I didn't read the whole front page just started reading.

thanks for that Link.

He's not related to THE phelps clan of inbreds is he?

It's free, Cody.

"If you would like a printed copy of this book, it is available free of charge from:

TRUTH TRIUMPHANT MINISTRIES
P. O. Box 1417
Eustis, FL 32727
USA

Ministries? That's sending up a red flag. But I shouldn't say anything since I haven't read anything. I don't know what it's about.

If Catholics had that much power, would Notre Dame be 0-4?

According to the little I read at that website, those secret terrorist Catholics have a hand in pretty much everything else that happens, so I seriously doubt they'd ignore college football.

On the other hand, our very own Bush administration demonstrates what happens when a bunch of zealots try to do big things while shrouded in secrecy. If the Jesuits had tried the same, the Vatican would be in the same shape as the Colosseum and Catholicism would have the same significance these days as the Coptic Christians.

OK, I read a little. JESUITS?! Come on dude. Jesuits.......secret terrorists........seriously. About as threatening as Jehovah's Witnesses.

I went to pacinst.com.... all of the articles are about the end of the world, biblical prophecy, Noah's flood, more biblical crazy crap that "proves" ridiculous things, and there was even an article about cloning and the lost city of Atlantis, how the earth is only a few thousand years old instead of 4.5 billion, oh and look......

the third article from the bottom explains how the bible proves the pope is the Antichrist. These conspiracy theories...... I'm surprised some of these people aren't on psychiatric medication. Oh wait, that's probably an instrument of Satan. This website is fanatical religious conspiracy. I wonder how many of them are making bombs in their basements in preparation for the end of the world when Satan comes up and makes a New World Order and the Bilderberg Group puts chips in our brains to make us slaves and worship a giant Owl at Bohemian Grove along with Bush or some other pile of horse manure. It's ridiculous.

Has anyone ever BEEN to one of those conspiracy theory forums? I went one time to see what was going on. Imagine if they let all of the mentally ill go from mental institutions, but before that they gave them free crack, tinfoil hats and a Bible.

I don't have to read a lot to make my statements. Can't you at least see how the average person would see this stuff and think it's writted by just another insanely over the top conspiracy theorist? I mean I'm not alone in thinking this stuff is beyond absurd. I mean I believe in little things like ghosts and UFO's but this stuff is just out there! Can't you see how someone could think this stuff is insane?

So some Jesuits may have burned some Christians (I haven't researched it). So? Christians have burned "witches" and remember the Spanish inquisition? The horrendous acts of the past don't really mean anything. All Christians aren't terrorists even though they committed the most despicable acts imaginable in the past, so why should the Jesuits be labeled as such?

Ay dios mio. You know what I mean. If we go by that logic, then the Jesuits which are in question really aren't Jesuits so there you go.

A conspiracy depends on a group of like-minded people working together for a common goal. A problem is that a group of like-minded people is pretty much useless at seeing all the possibilities or responding to change. And a big conspiracy requires a big group of people who can work well together, setting aside their personal interests and ambitions in service of the common goal. It can work once or even twice, but there's almost no chance of long term success. They'll rip themselves apart.

Back