What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i woke up this morning and i got myself a beer

• Thread starter losfreddy
  • Start date

losfreddy

Composter
the futures uncertain and the end is always near.

414_2.jpg

Let it roll baby, roll.

Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen square?
Was Fashion the reason why they were there?

They disguise it, Hypnotize it
Television made you buy it

The media sells it and you live the role (Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne)
For I know that the hypnotized never lie...do ya (The who- Won't get fooled again)
...sent to meetings hypnotized...over exposed commercialized handle me with care (The Traveling Wilburys)
You Don't wanna know just how far it's gone (Don Henley - Dirty Laundry)
I'm the tool of the government and industry too, for I am destined to rule and regulate you (Frank Zappa- I'm the slime from the video)
All the worlds a neon stage, and we are many players, performers and portrayers (Limelight -Rush)
You consider me a young apprentice..(Brass around your finger- the police )
They keep you doped with religion, sex and Tv (Working Class Hero- John Lennon)
And the men who hold high places must be the ones to start, to mold a new reality closer to the heart (Closer to the heart- Rush)
The powers that be, that force us to live like we do, bring me to my knees when I see what they've done to you (The Pretenders - Back On The Chain Gang)
He's a New World Man (New World Man- Rush)

This thread and every post in it has gone right over my head, i have no idea what the heck anyone is saying...

All the worlds a neon stage, and we are many players, performers and portrayers (Limelight -Rush)

All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players. Performers and portrayers. Each anothers audience outside the guilded cage. (Limelight- Rush)

I used to trust the media to tell us the truth, tell us the truth. But now I see the payoffs everywhere I look. Who do you trust when everyone's a crook? (Revolution Calling- Queensryche)

I used to think that only Americas way, way was right.
But now the holy dollar rules everybody's lives. Gotta make a million doesn't matter who dies. (Revolution Calling- Queensryche)

This thread and every post in it has gone right over my head, i have no idea what the heck anyone is saying...

The original post and my first post are lyrics to Roadhouse Blues and the picture is Jim Morrison. I dunno why he made this thread though. Doors fan, apparently.

EWW THE DOORS!?

who listens to the doors...

id rather
babycannon.jpg

than listen to the doors

I like Peace Frog and that mellow song that follows it (Blue Sunday?), but I change the station if any other Doors song comes on the radio.

Back