What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LACPS Meeting - October 20, 2007

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
The next meeting of the Los Angeles Carnivorous Plant Society will be Saturday October 20, 2007.

The meeting will be held at the Alhambra Chamber of Commerce Building.

DJ will be giving a presentation on his recent field trip to the New Jersey Pine Barrens.

Doors open at 10:30 am. Meeting begins at 11:00 am. Meeting dues are $3.00 payable at the meeting.

As usual bring your plants to show off, trade, sell or have questions about them answered.

See the LACPS website for more details:
http://www.geocities.com/lacps/

bump

Ohh it’s a shame, I won’t be able to attend this meeting :-( I unfortunately have a band competition in San Diego that day. I will try to make the December meeting and I hope I'm not missing too much..

Id pay $100 to visit a LACPS meeting :D
Someday when I can visit my grandparents in ventura then I could go to a lacps meeting....................

Ah, well a school band competition can be a lot of fun.

Josh, the meeting dues are usually $3. Think of all the plants you could buy with the other $97 :)

Meetings are the 3rd Saturday of every other month so the meeting after this would be Dec 15th, then Feb whatever, April etc. Plan your visit to your grandparents accordingly. Quite a few members are from Ventura County so you might even be able to hitch a ride given enough advanced warning.

I wish there was a CP show here in Texas.:-( I haven't heard of any here, and I don't like to travel.

Back