What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many people here have seen a UFO?

Too many claims to disregard all of them. Astronauts have even said they saw UFO's in space. A tape was recently found near a house that had been vacant for months, the landowner came over since they wouldn't pay and saw them missing. After calling the police they found the tape and a scientist looked at it, it showed that they were abducted by Aliens and even had close ups. I say that it's arrogant to disregard EVERYONES claim.

Too many claims to disregard all of them. Astronauts have even said they saw UFO's in space. A tape was recently found near a house that had been vacant for months, the landowner came over since they wouldn't pay and saw them missing. After calling the police they found the tape and a scientist looked at it, it showed that they were abducted by Aliens and even had close ups. I say that it's arrogant to disregard EVERYONES claim.

The claims by astronauts are always taken out of context. One famous instance is during an Apollo mission (I think 11) they saw something trailing them, it was the SLA panels from the LEM separation. When astronauts say "UFO" they don't mean aliens in spacecraft. "UFOs" and Alien spacecrafts are 2 different things. Not to most hard core alien visitor believers though.

Also, I don't put any more credence in astronauts, pilots, cops, government official sightings over "regular" people. They can be just as mistaken as everyone else.

After calling the police they found the tape and a scientist looked at it, it showed that they were abducted by Aliens and even had close ups

I look foreword to reading that scientist’s paper in a reputable major scientific peer-reviewed journal as is per. norm with major scientific discoveries….

A scientist would not look at a tape and make conclusions on their own about that. They would bring it to their organization, and with a team of researchers, study it, and release a paper into a peer-reviewed journal or their own organization’s publication. Science work of that caliber is almost always published… and not in an “astrology” magazine or anything like that… a real science one. That would kind of look something like... this http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/toc/cbi/21/5

Back