What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Bday Capslock, Joseph, and Tom!

• Thread starter Nepenthes
  • Start date
Happy Birthday guys. Thanks for your posts also Capslock! I have read a great deal of them and you are very helpful with the Nep threads and such. Members like you are always appreciated :-D

Yes, Happy BDay Max, Joseph & Tom.

I hope you have a great one.

Happy birthday man!

Happy birthday, guys! BTW, Tom is the former head coach of the Dallas Cowboys! :-))

Lot's of birthdays today!

:banana2:Happy Birthday!:banana2:
Hope all of you have an awesome day!

happy birthday you all!

Happy birthday guys.

Happy Bday guys. Don't forget to show us pics when u get new gifts ;) .. i.e., lol plants. :p

Happy birthday!

Jerry

Wow a threefer! Happy birthday to each of you. :)

...coulda swore I replied to this already ??? Happy b-day guys!!

Joseph, where the heck are ya man? I've seen you logged in a few times but no replies/posts... Haven't heard from you in a while either...

Oh haha, I didn't even notice that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEN!

Happy Birthday fellow CPers!

Yet another Bday bump!. Happy Birthday guys! Hope it was a good one! :3 :banana2: :-O :-D :boogie: :jester: :woot: :bigthumpup: :beer: :rookwoot: :cool: :p :p ;) :D :-P-: :alien: :grin: :eek: :) :lol: :nana:

Thanks guys!!! So far so good! I slept in, had a good breakfast, and have a gaggle of people coming over for dinner tonight. In other words, a great day!!!

Capslock

Have a good one, buddy. Sounds like you've got a good plan there.
~Joe

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one! :)

Happy Birthday! :):banana2:

Back