What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now I believe in ghosts...

Up until now I did not believe in ghosts. However, after watching this video clip I believe in ghosts. Here is the story behind it. Make sure you turn your volume all the way up so you can hear the commentary of the cameramen.

This is a car advertisement
from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor
noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white
mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that
exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained
ghostly phenomenon.
Watch the front end of
the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see
the white mist crossing in front of the car, then following it al ong the
road... .Spooky! Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you
listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the
background about it near the end of the commercial. A little creepy but
pretty cool!

Click here

Second time I've seen that... It gets creepier and creepier each time

lol. And that was almost your 666th post!

xvart.

lol. And that was almost your 666th post!

xvart.
wow...

i showed this to my bro last year when i got it in an email. its scarred him for life :D!
Alex

same with my little sister glider!

hehehe...good times! :D

It's been around for awhile,pretty good anyway.

Jerry

I know of this girl who changed her religion on account of a youtube video...

After meeting her i swore to be more skeptacle a unknown video posted by someone i dont know that you cant prove is real or not.

Suffices t say you can find a video ‘proving’ almost anything you want to find on youtube

I showed it to my parents and it just about scared them to death:grin:

I've showed this to a bunch of people. I don't know what it is about this video but every one I've shown it to never wants to watch it again...

Its probably just some artifact or aberration. I hate when unsubstantiated things like this happen and people say something like "someone was killed there 3 years ago!". Wherever you're at...right now...you can be pretty positive that at SOME point, someone has probably died within 30 feet of your current location. Hell, if you're in Europe, probably like 500 people have died within 30 feet of you.

Totally agree,my house is like 200 years old someone died withing a few feet of me :hail: :blush:

I know of this girl who changed her religion on account of a youtube video...

After meeting her i swore to be more skeptacle a unknown video posted by someone i dont know that you cant prove is real or not.

Suffices t say you can find a video ‘proving’ almost anything you want to find on youtube

Finch...I don't understand this post. What are you trying to say?

It was a sad day that the company I work for blocked YouTube. :(

That is the worst commercial I have ever seen! I almost had a heart attack when that thing popped out. The "Ghost" is not spooky in the least!

Eh I meant that a youtube video is not usually an accurate, useful place to find videos that truthfully present important issues, because there is no kind of quality control on the site in regards to this kind of content - meaning that if this was proven to be a hoax (and i have no doubt that is is), how would you know? Not from youtube!

I see. Thanks for the clarification. I agree.

Back