What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't forget!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Remember the Alamo!

hehe

Just kiddin'. :D

Actually I just wanted to post a reminder that we have the Articles Forum. You can find some very interesting and/or useful articles in there.

But also, we welcome contributions! I'd like to see that forum grow as a library for information. If you have or want to write an article, please do! If you have a specific and successful growing technique for cephs or you know how to get a difficult utric to flower or have good propagation methods....write about it.

Think of that forum as a Teaching/Learning resource. Or write about a field trip you took and what you saw. Any of conservation/CP-oriented article would be great.

Give it some thought and give us material to share with the community!

I remember talmin wrote some very good articles awhile back about culture and such. It would be nice to see more of those kinds of articles.

I agree. I also think some (at least one) need updating. At least the Making Your Own Highland Chamber one. I think this is a great section and would love to see some more "academic" works on this site.

xvart.

I believe at least one of Tamlin's articles is on there. And I don't know what happened to the highland chamber article. Any articles that are links are at the mercy of the "owner" keeping the links active.

Academic articles are welcomed but we gotta have someone write 'em. :) Or at least offer to let us post something that's been written. So, if y'all see something somewhere you like, maybe we can contact the author and get permission.

Back