What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shout chat thing.... I'm done! It's gone!!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
LOL just kidding :p (midnight humor :-D )

Hello everyone!! It is dang near midnight my time, I have about 4.5 hours till I get up for work. But I've been here updating the software to the Shout box... This is a minor update, if you can see differences let me know. Mainly it fixes a few bugs that I don't think any of us were experiencing, but I think there were a few more options added too.. So let me know if you can see them :) Also, let me know if you experience any problems.

Some of you were having problems using IE *cough* get firefox *cough* please let me know if those problems are gone now, I'm curious! I'm glad the upgrade went smooth cause I'm tired :)

For those keeping track, we started at Version 1.4 and it forever sat there and said it was "loading" so we down graded to 1.3... This upgrade is to 1.5... The "big" upgrade is the next one... to 2.0, there is supposed to be some cool stuff in that one, so stay tunned!

Catcha all soon, have a good... uh... Wed likely at this point haha

-Andrew

1) I can't see any new anything
2) the black arrow at the bottom right of the box (to make the chatbox in its own page)...when you arrow over it, its in French....
3) IE is the business

French is the main language of this hack... And then volunteers translate it, so it always has a few language problems...

Back