What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! BOO!

Haunter.png

Yeah! Woo! Happy Halloween, everyone!:-O

Anyone dressing up as a CP? Pictures!!!

Not CP's, but......................

melons.jpg

Here are some pumpkins I did on Sunday
know who this is??
1028072004.jpg

1028072020.jpg

And some random stuff
1028072105.jpg

1028072106.jpg

Oggie boggie by my brother
1028072148.jpg

Here is a small quicktime file of another one my brother did
http://adnedarn.home.comcast.net/~adnedarn/junk pics/1028072150.3g2

Here is an "interesting" picture of my son, Caiden... Kinda scary too! :evil: (he won't be sleeping in my room tonight!!! hehe

P1010154.JPG

Happy Halloween!!! :)

Last edited:
Was going to charge myself up with 15,000 volts statically using an ionizer but the leakage is too much and I waas going to do a tesla coil for the church thing too much of a liability but if it was used in a haunted house or trick or treaters (we will have none) it would scare the crap outa the little kids.
It produces 100,000 vots or so with 4 inch sparks with alot of noise too bad I can't use it :(

I've collected some pics from emails I've received over the years. I know... My mind is warped but I thought these were funny.

drunk_pumpkin.jpg

drunkwitch.jpg

HALLOWEEN_FLASH.jpg

halloweendogs.jpg

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
HAA HAA! :D:-)) :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:
May cause seizures.....................

(the above is an example of why the image limit of 8 or whatever used to exist. Please don't over use smilies :\ -Andrew)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone stole my pumpkin :nono:

OH ITS ON NOW

-Ben

Your Jack the Pumpkin King pumpkin is hella sweet, Dandy. That's really good artistry and mine usually look like crap!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I had a fun nite. I had the best Halloween display I've ever done. Instead of decorating the front of the house, I decorated the side yard where my deck is with a lot of electronic wailing things, a fogger, strobe light, blue and green lighting, skeletons and tombstones. Debbie the Dead floated up in the air, shook and moaned and flashed red eyes. A friend came over and we sat on the deck and ate pizza while I gave out candy. The kids liked the decorations. They liked Ollie even better. :D

It's too bad Halloween doesn't last for a week. I love Halloween. :jester:

know who this is??

That's Jack! GREAT job on that!! He's awesome. And that pic of Caiden is hilarious! Don't give him any garlic. lol

Your Jack the Pumpkin King pumpkin is hella sweet, Dandy.

haha...He called you Dandy. :p

I love Halloween. I get the biggest kick outta seeing the little kids in their costumes. It is disheartening when the older ones just expect to get free candy. Hahaha I got news for them.. No costume? No candy! NO exceptions!! Ive turned away quite a few tonight but I have seen some great costumes as well. :)

Hope everyone has enjoyed a happy and safe Halloween and just remember.. when you are laying awake in bed.. late at night... and you hear those strange unexplained noises that make your skin crawl and your blood run cold.... Its just me raiding your icebox :D

Cheers
Steve

drunkwitch.jpg

THIS IS GOLD! FREAKING HILARIOUS! AWSOMENESS FROM BROOM TIP TO HAT TIP. WICKED. :D Would love to have that in front of my house. :D

Your Jack the Pumpkin King pumpkin is hella sweet, Dandy. That's really good artistry and mine usually look like crap!

Thanks! That's the best/easiest pumpkin i've ever done. hehe usually i go with the triangle eyes and jagged mouth :p I didn't get an updated pic... but by tonight the cuts for the stitches had folded back onto each other... So the glow no longer came out the slits, but it REALLY made it look like stitches!

That's Jack! GREAT job on that!! He's awesome. And that pic of Caiden is hilarious! Don't give him any garlic. lol

haha...He called you Dandy. :p

Maybe i'll try some garlic.... j u s t to make sure :D
Yeah, he's called me Dandy ever since you said it in some topic :p

1028072004.jpg

Oh man, I thought that that was supposed to be Michael Jackson at first...... :-))

Back