What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday, Suzanne!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
hope your birthday.........rocked. haha! ah, that was awful. :)

:rookwoot:

LOL Good one! :D

Thank you everybody!

Except Andrew... :-(

Hey Suzanne, I was wondering what kind of rocks you collect? That fluorescent one on your avatar is pretty cool looking. Also, where do you buy your rocks?

Suzanne, hope you had a great one. Many happy returns...

Thank you Not A Number. :)

Nepenthes....I collect minerals mostly...I like some fossils. I have an addiction/weakness for fluorite. It has so many forms, colors and locations the variety is amazing and never ending. And of course some fluoresces. This past weekend I scored a superb (and expensive :( ) Portugese fluorite, a Washington state fluorite (ugly but cheap) and an well-priced Argentinian fluorite. I am out to get flourite from all the states (where its found). And I'm working on my English fluorite collection and other countries. I even have a small piece from Scotland. My rarest...Zarembo Island Alaska! :D

I also like native (wire, nugget) silver, quartz (red, yellow, green, purple, etc.), mexican opal, fire opal, Sweet Home rhodochrosite....I could go on! I DO need to start thinning out my collection and just keep my favorite stuff. I have a TON of minerals. Some real beauties too! But I need to sell off some of it. But they are just so darn beautiful!!! I even have some radioactives.

I buy rocks on eBay. I am a member (and newsletter co-editor) of the Richmond Gem & Mineral Society so I win club raffles, buy from club members who sell, rock shows and swaps, and rock shops. I go anywhere there are rocks! You can get good deals on eBay if you know what you're looking at. I've done some field collecting but not "big league" stuff...yet.

Happy Birthday, PAK! :-D

Better late than never...

:banana2: Happy Birthday, PAK!:banana2:
Hope you had a great day!
:boogie:

Happy Birthday anniversary. If this were your actual Birthday, you'd be awfully young and not likely to be using this forum.

Thank you Not A Number. :)

Nepenthes....I collect minerals mostly...I like some fossils. I have an addiction/weakness for fluorite. It has so many forms, colors and locations the variety is amazing and never ending. And of course some fluoresces. This past weekend I scored a superb (and expensive :( ) Portugese fluorite, a Washington state fluorite (ugly but cheap) and an well-priced Argentinian fluorite. I am out to get flourite from all the states (where its found). And I'm working on my English fluorite collection and other countries. I even have a small piece from Scotland. My rarest...Zarembo Island Alaska! :D

I also like native (wire, nugget) silver, quartz (red, yellow, green, purple, etc.), mexican opal, fire opal, Sweet Home rhodochrosite....I could go on! I DO need to start thinning out my collection and just keep my favorite stuff. I have a TON of minerals. Some real beauties too! But I need to sell off some of it. But they are just so darn beautiful!!! I even have some radioactives.

I buy rocks on eBay. I am a member (and newsletter co-editor) of the Richmond Gem & Mineral Society so I win club raffles, buy from club members who sell, rock shows and swaps, and rock shops. I go anywhere there are rocks! You can get good deals on eBay if you know what you're looking at. I've done some field collecting but not "big league" stuff...yet.

im hurt............no mention of aluminium oxide :cry: :-P-:

Happy birthday!

Wait for it.....

broccoli.gif
broccoli.gif
broccoli.gif
broccoli.gif
broccoli.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ben

Happy birthday!! If we told you we did not have diet D. Pepper, would we not have to share?

Careful, Ben. Someday im gonna want that broccoli back... :nono:

LOL Well, Joseph, that was my actual birthday. I'm a baby prodigy. :D

Rattler...aluminum oxide was in my list of "too many to name." :-P-: I COULD have gone on and on and on and on and on and on....lol

And finally Ben and Finch! AND...THE DANCING BROCCOLI!! A birthday ain't a birthday without dancing broccoli.

Back