What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another year down - Happy Birthday!!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Another year down for me. Today was my 29th Bday. It as rather a lonely one here. I slept till 1:30 as we were not in school today, but i still had some homework to do that I could not get done over the weekend. My parents called to wish me a happy birthday, I got a text from a classmate and Talked with my GF for 3 hours after that, but the rest of the day was lonely here. It sucks when you hate the state you live in and want nothing more than to be done with school so you can move.

I hope everyone elses day went well.

Happy Birthday!! The Scorpios continue to roll in!! We have a ton. Wanna trade birthday ages?? hehe :rolleyes:

I just turned 29. I forgot to mention that.

Happy birthday, Josh. Good to see you again and I hope everything is going well for you!

xvart.

Happy belated Bday! Sorry I didn't see this post yesterday =(.

Dude! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Josh! Ditto PAK!

Everything is going well. I am stressed to the gills from school, but all is well. The ex is being well an ex. Plants are doing fine. Some need repotting. I will try to get to those during my break. Planning a trip to MN for thanksgiving then planning on company over new years. So alot of excitement coming, but lonely in the mean time. Makes me glad I work all weekend and go to school all week. When I sat at home all day on Monday it stunk. Not how I planned to spend my Bday. I was not motivated to do anything.

Why does school have to stress you out so? Why do things have to be so difficult. Why did everyone have to move away from me? I am so ready to get out of GA. The end of nursing school cannot come soon enough.

Happy birthday

The end of nursing school cannot come soon enough.

My wife is saying the same thing, daily. She finishes in May, though, and I think you are a year from May? I feel for you hearing her complaints for the last year, lol.

xvart.

Back