What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy bday, Swords!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Happy Bday!

Happy Birthday Josh!!! Cheers for a spectacular day!

Here's wishing you malleable clay and great success in your new age. :)

:banana2:

Happy birthday mate! Hope you have a nice day :)

Happy Birthday Josh!

:boogie: Happy Birthday! :banana2:

Thanks guys!
I got a neat suction cup water trough shaped like a curled leaf from my mom for my Anole so I guess got my wish cos I couldn't find them for sale anywhere. So far the anole has just looked at it/bobbed his head at it and blown up his dewlap at it. Maybe it'll just take him a while to get the courage to climb on it the first time.

Happy birthday, Josh! Glad you got a dish like you were asking about. Is the anole getting bigger?

and blown up his dewlap at it.

Maybe I'm not as mature as I should be, but for some reason I giggle when I say "dewlap" in my head.

xvart.

Dewlap is kind of a silly word, "neck frill" sounds cooler but I think people might confuse it with a frilled dragon (I like those).

Yes, he was about 2" nose to tail tip when he showed up in the terrarium on Labor day and now he's about 5" nose to tail tip. Seems like he molts every 3 weeks or so. I usually put 5-8 1/4-3/8" crickets in every day. I just wish he wasn't so skittish. The anoles at the pet shop could care less what's going on outside their terrarium but mine is crazy paranoid. Maybe I need a few more in the tank so he'll feel less freaked out. Most of the time I have to sneak up to the terrarium like a ninja if I wanna look in the tank and see him doing whatever he's doing otherwise he just squirels around the driftwood, I just see his head peeking around.

Hope you had a good one my Metal Brother :D
Glad your lizard got your wish :)

Apparently, there are a couple birthday wishes in here already and both started by JLAP. He must be your biggest fan! For some reason I thought you were in your early 20's. But then again I though FTG was 25 when she was only 13!

Anyways, happy birthday - again!

Happy Birthday! :-D

Ahh, yes, today felt special for some reason.

I will make sure to flash several of the highest quality horns to the west this day to honour your passage deeper into the strange aeons.

Stay warm and hope all is well in your mountain citadel this day and all that follow \m/

Happy Birthday!

Have a great one! :)

Happy Birthday!:banana2:

Happy birthday! You've got a mountain citadel? Then I guess I don't need to worry about giving you a present.
~Joe

Happy BDay, you HP Lovecraft fan :)

Hey Swords, Happy Birthday!

xvart.

happy birthday swords I hope it was a good one.:boogie:

Thanks for the kind words folks!
Not doing much for my birthday this year in my old age (33 damn!). I climbed the citadel, watered the plants at the top, yelled at the villagers to "get out of my moat" and came back down to read some ancient texts for a while. I just put a corned beef in the slow cooker for dinner at 10pm when the Daily Show comes on if the alchemist has got his blasted receiver thingy working yet...lol :)

I went out to buy a new desk chair with the cash my parents sent me but the shop no longer has the style I was looking at with the arms on pedestals that can be raised/lowered. In it's place now they have a hideous leather desk chair in the Greenbay Packers logo and colors. Probably the most visually "loud" thing I've seen in a long time!

Back