What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plant Tycoon, Anyone?

Hey guys,

Anyone else here play? I'm a fan of most of the games that Last Day of Work does. Their newest game, plant tycoon, is right up the alley for all of us in this hobby. I believe there are several different varieties of Sarracenia in the game! For those of us who also keep inverts, the insect-collecting is a nice addition as well.

Check it out.
www.planttycoon.com

Ha ha that's cool!

Lol, thought there'd be more interest in something like this. Did anyone download the demo? I'm bored out of my mind and I've been playing it all day. Still only found one of the friggun "special" plants, and this is the game thats already had about a weeks worth of play a few months ago.

this game is fun! staring at plants, waiting for them to grow...catching bugs... actually, it's a lot like my real life. I've found 2 of the special plants so far..

where are the sarracenia!!!!

i need my cp's!!!

;)

I play games of things I cant really do in real life. When I was younger I played roller coaster tycoon, and it was really good, but I do grow plants on my grow rack. Im helping with plant selections at college, and other stuff. I don’t see the need too play a game of the things I am doing now.

4 magic plants, a full bug collection and *poof* W32.tenga when my sister borrowed my computer to check her email yesterday morning!

I should still have my saved games though. the virus only attacked the exe files.

I am totally missing my plant tycoon fix today!

I play this game on Pogo once in awhile.

Im helping with plant selections at college, and other stuff. I don’t see the need too play a game of the things I am doing now.

Too cool for school huh?

Your a mean one, Mr. Finch. ;)

Back