What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Didn't work dude.

Now that you finally have a camera, you need to find a website to host your pics.

The best I've found is Ringo, it's free and you have unlimited pic hosting.

Let me know if you want to use them and I'll send you an invite.

Another great pic hosting site for cp's is right here at terraforums.

yea, i acidently posted before i even put anything up...:blush:

What camera did you get?

Jerry

it's a 7.1 megapixle digital concepts, not the best, but it works

Nice plants!!!

I can't wait till I can get a good enough setup to grow some highlanders like those

oooooooooooooooooh D. Regia. Sweet. Good luck with those guys.

your sandersonii is the blue form. your lucky for seeing that many flowers!. mine only flowers in the winter time...

great plants! how long have you had your lowii?
Alex

I've only had my Lowii for about a week now...so it's probably still adjusting

I got the Sandersonii from a friend for free, and he said they weren't supposed to flower untill next year, so i guess i'm doing something right to have that many so early, and if you look closly you can see even more flower stalks coming up.

at one time the most flowers my blue form has had is about 5....LUCKY!!
Alex

I like the regia :D
I have sandersonii BLue I got 1 flower thats it :jester:

you know what though, i just got a closer look at those flowers and the look blue-purple, so now i'm not 100% sure if it's the blue form, but i think it is. I got the plant from Neon, but he's not really on anymore...

I've had my Regia for about a year now...It was just a seedling then, but it split into 4 and it's starting to really take off, so i'll keep you posted on it...

oooh cpdude. amazing plants. I love the hamata + lowii. But can u please please tell me how did u fix up that fixture in there? I have the same fixture I bought for my highlanders with 2 philips natural sunshine tubes in there. However I can't put it in my enclousure.

thanks,

v

if you mean the light fixtures, i just extreamly lucky in the fact that a fixture that holds 2 20" bulbs JUST fits with no adjustments...

i got a light on each level hanging by a little bit of welding and some of those plastic ties. When I move a shelf down, i can adjust how far away the lights are to the plants. it's actually worked out really well.

Nice pictures!...it's somewhat nostalgic to me, even though it's only been one years since I started collecting lol...I guess I was totally wrong about the flowering time, I had no idea that sandersonii blue was so vigorous, and you must be doing something right, because I have yet to see a single flower on mine. I'm waiting for another utric from a trade,(can't remember which one, but I know it climbs!) when it get's big enough, I'll send you a plug.

-good luck
-Gabe

(Oh, I go through on and off stages at TF...sometimes I won't be on for like a month, and then I'll suddeny start posting alot)

lol, I do the same thing with the stages :)

idk what i'm doing different from you, but whatever it is, it must be working ???

Let me know when you get a plug, i'll send am SASE if you want...

K!

yay! :)

Back