What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here workout?

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
me2.jpg

So… are you saying your mad zero? haha, im kidding...

phissionkorps - yeh im trying to eat clean and solid- I cut out all the crap. My body fat is still going down an im making gains in the weights still so im thinking I must be doing something right!

I've tried cutting the fatty food over and over again since my freshmen year, but I haven't managed to make it past a week before returning to my old ways...plus every time I take my night meds, my cravings get really bad so I'll sometimes be up at midnight inhaling everything in the kitchen...Havn't done that in a few weeks since my dad layed down some rules, but I know i'm bound to return...It's unfortunate, but I don't get really full that easily...It takes about four servings before I feel the slightest bit full...it sucks though, because I know that with the amount of exercise I get, I could easily lose some weight in my stomache, but my eating habits are holding me back...

finch, no I'm not mad:)just crazy
just a pic. I tend to look like that when I'm flexing.
neon-eon, there are lots of foods out there that are good for you, and fill you up.
on being full, I have to admit, as a small guy it doesn't take much to fill me up.
on the other hand, I am getting used to being hungry, it's how I lost weight.
I get to eat about 7-9 times a day right now, though not huge, stuff my stomach, meals.
your stomach should shrink, with less eating.
experiment with foods.
healthy food tastes good today.
It didn't used to be like that.

Try Hoodia. It's a miracle plant. It'll cut your appetite in like half, and there are no side effects at all. Other than appetite suppression.

http://www.desertburn.com/

As for me, I'm no body builder or anything. Just try and run and stuff. Lift a little weight. I can run a lot better now that I quit smoking. My asthma's no better but I keep albuterol on me (inhaler and vials) so I'm not TOO bad off. At least I don't start coughing for no reason now lmao.

I don't know about you, but I freakin love meat. Like I said though, you just gotta force yourself for a while to get used to white meats, or bison every once in a while. Tuna is really good for you, but I can't eat it. Wayyyy too nasty IMO. Like I said earlier, try hard to cut out carbs too. Oh and don't drink alcohol or severely limit your intake. The amount of energy contained in alcohol vs. carbs is something like 10x as much.

What kind of routines are you guys using? I was doing one of Arnold's many routines which is how I gained most of my bulk, but 2 hour marathon sessions of working out 6 days a week eventually started burning too many calories and my appetite couldn't keep up. I plateau'd (sp?) at 183 or so, then I switched to this: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/10-week-mass-building-program.html
After about 7 or so weeks I got way to freakin busy w/ studying for the MCAT and school, so now I can only hit the gym like once a week....it sucks.

What REALLY sucks is going to a party last night and having the 2nd person in less than a week tell me "you used to be huge...what happened?"

phissionkorps, I think it's common knowedge that arnolds workout is for steriod supplemented people.
hoodia may be good.
the way I look at it, we are animals, and are supposed to be hungry sometimes.
we are a drug, supplement dependent soiciaty.

Im not over weight if any thing I can stand to put on weight, The gym is to far away i dont have money to get a job, but once I go to college I plan on using the gym they have their. Just keep weight, im not worried about getting buff.

The funny thing is in Britain (Europe too maybe?), girls like skinny guys. Dont like big muscular guys, but in america its all about being ripped!

Im like 5'11 and weigh between 130-135 at any given time. next to no body fat! lol

(Europe too maybe?)
You gotta throw a whole different kind of game at European girls than you would at American girls. When I lived in Germany I was little, and did QUITE well for myself. When I went back all large, I did even better. Girls there either are totally indifferent, or like you bigger....since no one there really trys to put on mass (in Germany at least). I seriously saw 3 big guys in 2 weeks.
To me anyway, English girls are rarely hot. In the total 3 weeks I've spent there, I've only seen 1 good looking girl, and she was American lol.
Plus...so what about the Euro girls...you live in Ohio!

Can't stand running lol, but I love bicycling...I used to hang out with these kids and skate after school for like 3/4 hours everyday, but that was until I moved...Now I mostly ride my BMX bike...jumping curbs and stuff...I usually ride on the weekend, but getting some time in during the week couldn't hurt...

Back