What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lynn Spears is Pregnant

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date
Carrying on the Spears' legacy. She's a dedicated young lady.

Apparently Britney and Jamie Lynn's mother was planning to release a book on parenting. But now, it's on indefinite hold.

Nuts. :jester:

LEAVE BRITNEY"S LESS FAMOUS SISTER ALONE!

im waiting for the crocker video ;)

its sad really. she dosent seem that surprised...which is bad. but i dont think she feels very ashamed of it either. bad also. shes freaking 16... 10 days older than me. what is the world coming to?

Alex

i'd like to hit crocker in the teeth with a brick. That is one UGLY...thing. It needs to go see a cranial-facial surgeon to sort out that heinous atrocity it calls a face.

Crocker? I figured Glider had mis-spelled cracker.

no...Chris Crocker. you tube it :) he is crazy!

and we care about this why?............................though i have to admit the parenting book is funny :grin:

Another great news story about someone I could care less about! I'm sure if Jamie wants me to know about this she would call me herself! lol. My wife is having a hay day with this, though.

Apparently Britney and Jamie Lynn's mother was planning to release a book on parenting. But now, it's on indefinite hold.

Is this for real? That's pretty funny.

xvart.

we need to air drop the spears sisters, the olson twins, michael and la toya, tammy fae's ghost, paris hilton and her buddy plus a few others i cant think of at the moment into Mahmoud Ahmadinejad back yard and tell them its a surprise fundraiser for ultrarich hollywood kids who cant cope :crazy:

At the end of one hour Mahmound would be seeking asylum to the coalition forces in Iraq :0o:

oops, Cheney just PM'd me, said that this would be considered torture..... oh well, it was a thought

You're sick Av8tor1. Nobody deserves a pop culture air drop of that magnitude.

Congratulations guys. After reading this post, my last braincell died. After several near misses from TV shows/commercials today, it got broadsided by this topic and has expired.

heard the funniest thing on Sirius....
Radio announcer: for those of you that havent heard Jamie Lynn....
Santa: Ho Ho Ho!
R: SANTA!
S:HO HO HO!
R: Jamie Lynn Spe......
S: HO HO HO!
R: Britney Spears Lil sister is....
S: HO HO HO!
R: pregnant........Santa do you have anything else to add?
S:................................HO HO HO!

I'm tired of News being wasted with these celebrity's, if you wanna hear about celebrity's, watch E TV

OMG... I had seen a very short clip of that "Chris Crocker" Vid on The Daily Show before, but after reading this thread I watched it on youtube and nearly died laughing.

Then I clicked one of the related links: "Seth Greens: Leave Chris Crocker Alone" and I think I pooped my pants laughing so hard. This is comical genius.

Back