User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Am I officialy a Nerd? (early X-mas)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm asking for the Shostakovich symphonies, Kabelevsky cello concerto, and the piano works of Janecek. I'm also asking for books on physics, and Nepenthes (of course!). I guess I'm sort of a nerd too. yay for nerds!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I got a wireless router,a flash card, a small order of drosera
    \and thats about it. But my mom who day trades stocks is going to give me some money for day trading and I'll combine it with my savings....
    I figure if I screw up some and earn almost nothing(break even) after a few months if I earn 5% on $1000 (if I get experienced enough) then I could do some successfull day trading and occasionally scrape of of money for cps
    Well if it was summer i'd buy 50 feet of 4 inch abs piping,a sump pump,timer,ph adjust,ph paper,nutrient,netted baskets,a couple bags of hydrotron and other stuff to grow leafy vegis and maybe do some bucket tomatoes
    Well I am sorta nerdy,I have been spending hours on MAYA modeling a stupid motorcycle helment And I used to do alot of electronics stuff.
    Oh I forgot my romaine lettuce is doing great

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm asking for a MH for my growshelf, hanging baskets and soil, and N. rokko x spectabilis.
    Nepenthes nerds rule!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MH lights are nice !!!!
    I like neps but my dad is restrictive,he still thinks I am using $40 or so on power for 5 cfls !!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting an Ommegang beer gift box & a case of Zapp's chips. The chips were supposed to be a surprise, but I remember my wife asking which flavors I like best and then a couple weeks later she told me to not to look if UPS delivered a box.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last year my mom got me plants that I said needed a terrarium to live, so she took my terrarium, moved it up to her room, and forbid me to go there.
    Oh, and today's my Nepenthes anniversary! 2 years ago on this very day, I found my first Nepenthes, vent x talangensis, "hidden" on top of the toilet
    Happy holidays everyone!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234