What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mike Huckabee 2008 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mokele, if Outsiders truly believes that the Bible is the exact word of God, you're not going to be able to convince him. Sure, your points are obvious enough to us scientific minds, but as long as he doesn't become a US senator, he's not going to do any harm to anyone. Let him have his ridiculously stubborn "faith."

I don't anticipate changing his mind, but rather the minds of those who are simply reading this thread (if anyone still is by this point). If I let his moronic statements go unopposed, that creates a false impression of validity, while if I refute them (hardly a difficult task), I can hopefully educate some of those reading.

Mokele

fair enough. Although most of the people here are probably not as ignorant of science and common sense.

And there it is. We certainly made a debatable attempt of keeping civil this time. Once again, I will remind everyone that personal comments, such as someone's perceived ignorance, lack of knowledge on a particular subject, and other personal jabs will quickly close a thread.

I presume we will all try again in the future...

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back