What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good times

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
In less than 1 month it'd be a year since I ordered my first Venus Flytrap seeds, on the 27th I received my first CP Ever, a Pinguicula primuliflora. I'll never forget that day. Ahh, good times. (looking at old Paypal transactions).

Just thought I'd share the moment with you.

'Tis really been a year? Wow. Unimpressive compared to you lot =[. I'll catch up one day! Uh... no, that's impossible... as we both keep moving forward... well... I'll uh... Forget it.

How long have you been growing for?

As of the 25th, I've been "seriously" growing CPs for 1 year. Before that I occasionally bought a dionaea or drosera, which I usually killed.
The first plant I got and the one that truely got me addicted was Nepenthes fusca, which I got on the xmass of 2006.

Lost track, but i lost all of mine to a fire... hadn't grown for like 10 months

3 years I think. I don't keep track of time very well.
I have only been into neps for about a year, neps and pings are my favorite cps, at the moment.

I started growing in early 2003.

i started in...hmm...2005 i think. As most others, i was an off-and-on grower before that.

Back