What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

insects picture?

I would:

1) Make me a terrarium and put this one in there.
2) Would make sure I never get stung by this madagascar giant centipede. :p
3) Think about how I am going to get mice to feed this one. :p

petco orget a bagof corn and wait for wait for the wee terds...

vraev...............unless im mistaken, that pede is from the southwest US..........i know its not from madigascar.

Oh well... never mind, then! Why anyone would grow an amaryllis is beyond me lol. I hate those things!

sorry...I guess I got confused with the madagascar hissing cockroach. :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centipede#List_of_some_common_species

These giant centipedes can be found all over. yeah! as u say rattler, its found in the US as well. :)

some crazy dude posted this somewhere :p

King_of_Heros.jpg

wow i feel sorry for him... showoff >_>

That is disgusting. I will not come back to this thread! lol.

xvart.

whats disgusting?? its not eating his arm. I like this insect. Its pretty cool. lol! But....yeah! I would freak out if one just fell from the roof on the keyboard while I am typing. lol!

hell, if 1 fell on my keyboard, i'd take it and rip it in half and run around the house screaming.

whats disgusting?? its not eating his arm. I like this insect. Its pretty cool. lol! But....yeah! I would freak out if one just fell from the roof on the keyboard while I am typing. lol!

not an insect, its an arthropod xp
but yeah, they make good pets as long they dont bite you xD
we had em in the garden in Florida >_<

That is disgusting. :eek:

I still think camelback crickets are one of the worst bugs. They scare the crap outta me.

i was talking about the centipede........................

giantpede.jpg

will note that the guy who took this pic no longer handles the pedes like this.......he to has decided it it isnt worth the risk, these critters are WAAAAAY to unpredictable to do this with

yup! yup! these things are really unpredicatble. I have read that as well. But they are pretty majestic IMO.

lol! rattler.... did he get bit by one?/ lol! apparently this is among the most painful bites ever. it even outweighs a tarantula, scorpion bite.

dont remember.....the forum he belongs to i visit infrequently.....he posted the above pic and several others a year or so ago........when i was on the site a few weeks ago i ran across a post saying he no longer does this......not sure what happened. weither he got bit or saw first hand a bite to one of his buddies....

lol saw one in my old bathroom in thailand, bit my cousin.. horrible picture
it aint that big tho o_o

lol saw one in my old bathroom in thailand, bit my cousin.. horrible picture
it aint that big tho o_o

Oh god, if that isnt a big centipede then what is?

Back