Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What's your favorite subject

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my math teacher is cool. He tells drunken irish jokes, he puts math jokes on random papers, we sometimes have 'group tests', he plays online poker while we take tests, and says the following quotes:
    "im happier than a cat with two tails"
    "that's outta there like vladimir"
    "My mom use to say to me, rationalize that denominator"
    "....like a christmas/ Hanika(can't spell) /Kwanzaas miracle"
    "Well, i have to include all these different cultures, we are a community of caring after all"
    "This is gonna turn out uglier than my prom date"
    "I love fractions....but decimals are people too"
    "I'm tried of drawing asymptotes all day"
    "I'll give you a hint, it rhythms with shamplititude.....that's right, amplititude"

My i hate my english teacher, here are some of his quotes:
    "I hate cheerleaders"
    "I want to go to a football game and shoot those cheerleaders with a paintball gun"
    "I have some good news and some bad news, bad news is you have several homework assignments and a test next week....good news, HA! there is none"
    "We won't be having any tests for awhile. If that's what you thinking, then your sadly mistaken."
    "Man, i hate my period 10 class and you can tell him that"
    "This class has A's and B's, my period 7 class has 3 people passing and 18 people failing"
    "You don't get any extra credit because your a cheerleader"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I hate cheerleaders"
    "I want to go to a football game and shoot those cheerleaders with a paintball gun"
    "I have some good news and some bad news, bad news is you have several homework assignments and a test next week....good news, HA! there is none"
    "We won't be having any tests for awhile. If that's what you thinking, then your sadly mistaken."
    "This class has A's and B's, my period 7 class has 3 people passing and 18 people failing"
    KILLLLL HIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked computer drafting it was my favorite elective.
    view my growlist
    http://grwlist.notlong.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anatomy... i dunno, i might just enjoy mass memorization and torture?

it's kind of cool because once you know the underlying structures of organisms, other stuff in physiology and other bio classes start to make sense... kind of like having a map so you know where you are in the body.
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    horticulture/plant biology/enviromental science/water and soil classes/ecology/crop science/environmental history

more than any of your standard run of the mill classes though, i prefer to select my own reading material (be it online or in print) and just teach myself for fun, because really, classes just don't interest me. i see schooling in general as something designed to get people used to doing boring work they hate on a day-to-day basis (i.e. preparation for virtually all jobs). learning's much more than that and can really be neat and fun--you just have to take control over it. you also remember it better if it's what you care about, because it creates more connections in your mind due to greater relevance.

hehe, realized i was preaching

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welding, history, law, martial arts, psycology, religion, sociology, mythology, uum....ill edit as i remember...
    All fear violence, all are afraid of death.
    Seeing the similarity to oneself, one should not use violence or have it used.
    The Buddha
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...r1?ref=profile

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Its_a_friday View Post
    "I hate cheerleaders"
    i like this guy!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345