What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internship at the ABG!

I just got an internship at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, home to the USA's largest CP collection. The internship is through my high school's TAG program and I get school credit for the internship. My supervisors at the ABG told me my first assignment involved the Atlanta Botanical Gardens' nepenthes collection! I'm REALLY excited! I also get to work with the ABG succulent collection.

Congratulations! I'm sure it will be a very rewarding experience.

That sounds really cool. I am currently in the process of apply the the US Botanic Gardens to try to gain some lab experience this summer. Of course, they only have a few cps:-(

you get school credit for working? :( i wonder how i apply for these stuff.

wow that sound awesome maybe you can continue after yuor schools tag program.
what does TAG stand for Talented And Gifted???

Who is your supervisor there??

I almost chose there for my internship, but i chose AgriStarts 3 instead. Good luck!

My supervisor is Tracey McClendan.

Aw thats cool! ABG is an AWESOME place just to visit.

Congratulations on landing a great position and a fantastic opportunity. Ensure you take full advantage of it by working hard and absorbing everything you possibly can!

My supervisor is Tracey McClendan.

Don't know Tracey.

I'll probably see you around there if you are there on weekends. Or the occasional time I am there on Monday...

That is awesome. Lucky you! I'm sure you'll meet Travis at some point. Enjoy your time there. Wish it were meeee! :D

Back