What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*dances* Good news!!!!

Hey again :)

I know i haven't been on in ages, between school and work, but i had to share my good news... some of you know that I've been working to get into vet school for quite some time now, and i am very proud to announce that I've been accepted to Cornell College of Veterinary Medicine's Class of 2012!!!!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

SO excited!!!! And with that aside, and fewer courses for my last undergrad semester, maybe i can even get back to working on my plants!!! ;) I can even have a GARDEN next summer cause I'll be living in one place for more than six months!! WOOHOO!!!

That's really cool. Congratulations.

I only have one question, does this mean we all get free vet care for our animals?

:p

Congrats. I don't know the top vet schools, but Cornell is well...Cornell. I'm still waiting for acceptance to medical school. Disappointing :(

Cornell was the venue for one of my all time favorite Grateful Dead shows. Congrats!

xvart.

Yea my rats need to be fixed... is a little nep bribe gonna make it free? :-O

That's really cool. Congratulations.

I only have one question, does this mean we all get free vet care for our animals?

:p

lol sure, just get in line behind the 10,000 family members and friends, and wait another 4 years ;)

though i dunno.... i have a feeling your pets might try to eat me... ;)

congrats!
Cornell is an excellent Vet school..
I grew up 30 minutes south of Ithaca..
its a beautiful area..you will love it!

the first time I experienced how huge Cornell is I was in highschool..
my sister and I drove to Ithaca to look for this one record store we heard about..it was located in the "college town" area just off campus..

We drove around, couldnt find the store, so I said "lets just go to the Cornell library, the college is right here..we can get a local phone book and look up the address of the record store..see if they moved or something"
So I pull up to one of the guard kiosks at one of the campus enterances:
"Can you tell me where the library is?"
"which one..we have ten"

:jaw:

a college with 10 libraries?! blew me away it did! :-O

Scot

Congratulations! Dumb question: grad school?

AWESOME! Vets rock.

Congrats on your acceptance! :bigthumpup:

Congratulations! That is very exciting. :D I'm glad you're going to vet school. What a great profession--helping animals feel good which in turn makes people feel good. :)

Back