What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the NASA picture on mars *Hoax?

Just add sagebrush and you got the desert southwest!

In my travels around this area of the country, I've never seen an area that looks like this before. We don't have sand... (except for the "dune" area where there are no rocks mixed in like there is in that photo http://www.danheller.com/mon-val-dunes.html ) I'm not saying I've seen EVERY area around the south west... But I've sure driven alot of it.

Andrew

The photo is real. Its supposed to be just a rock formation but geez...it does look very humanoid. Makes for some great speculation. I don't think anyone put that out there to say there are really humans on Mars.

Very cool photo.

It's ridiculous the attention such a stupid photo is getting. The only reason we see a human in the picture is because we are humans and we like to see patterns where there is none. Why would an alien from Mars look anything like a human?

In my travels around this area of the country, I've never seen an area that looks like this before. We don't have sand... (except for the "dune" area where there are no rocks mixed in like there is in that photo http://www.danheller.com/mon-val-dunes.html ) I'm not saying I've seen EVERY area around the south west... But I've sure driven alot of it.

Andrew

Yeah, I may have been generalizing by saying 'american sw'. I shoulda said 'southern Utah'. That area has been my playground for many years(backpacking, camping, kayaking, mountain biking, 4 wheeling) and there are large tracts off the beaten path that look just like that pic, minus plant life. Large parts of NM look like that also.

I thought I read somewhere they estimate the formation in the picture to be just a couple inches tall. It's strange to have no real frame of reference for scale in the picture due to no plants!

As was said a short time ago in some other thread: is it time to put on our tin foil hats?!
tinfoil_hat.gif

xvart.

How about this one from my other website?

gf-tinfoil.gif

nightsky- it is! all that really does look bigger than that... I believe the picture.
Andrew

I blew the image up and I got a close look at it. It is very obvious that the Geico caveman is now living on Mars. The evidence is there and it can't be denied.

Or maybe I've teamed up with Nasa for an upcoming event in about two months. Naa, the caveman on mars is more believable.

The "figure" is a friggin rock. What's there to look at?

I love NASA and the whole space stuff. I've taken days off work just to watch the launches and all the prep. You can watch them online getting into the seats and even as they take off. It's just awesome.

Amazing the things man can do. Just imagine what other life forms can do :) Should we worry?

Odds are that whenever we do encounter an alien life form it will either be millions of years more advanced than us or millions of years less advanced than us; so regardless, it doesn't really matter. I mean, I doubt we'll be getting into an intergalatic war with aliens that are, say, 30 years more advanced and are using CPU's with Pentium 7's compared to our Pentium 4's.

xvart.

Odds are that whenever we do encounter an alien life form it will either be millions of years more advanced than us or millions of years less advanced than us; so regardless, it doesn't really matter. I mean, I doubt we'll be getting into an intergalatic war with aliens that are, say, 30 years more advanced and are using CPU's with Pentium 7's compared to our Pentium 4's.

We could still win by uploading a virus into their systems.

You just hit the "upload virus" button and it's all over for them.

Back