What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the NASA picture on mars *Hoax?

losfreddy

Composter
i don't think that its real. I mean, maybe its something, but probably not an alien. Be honest, if Nasa really found an alien on mars, they'd all be over here covering it up more then likely. It seems more likely that it was released to the public so that maybe they will get more funding for the mars program... Same concpet of the moon landing?? and Honestly, we all know NASA hides secrets about space. Comeon. This picture looks almost like the Patterson Bigfoot film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha. Don't tell me you believe the bigfoot Mars picture! lol

I don't have a link on hand, but that thing is hi-larious.

anyone have a link to the picture? i remember seeing...but i dont remember what it looks like.

Alex

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA10214.jpg

Just add sagebrush and you got the desert southwest!

It's kind of hard to find in the photo, but the subject is in the lower left hand area.

Just a rock formation. I didn't think anyone actually thought it other than that.

I have the actual, unedited picture that was taken when the rover landed on Mars a couple years ago. Check it out...

roverpic.JPG

I found another pic! :wave:

mars.jpg

actually, the genuine photo is pretty cool!
but its obvious its just a rock..and its about 6 inches tall.

Scot

Wow. I must be living under a rock. How crazy that I haven't heard about these fascinating discoveries!

xvart.

I was ready to dismiss the human-like shape in the photo as just being a rock, but then I got to wondering why we never see **** Cheney anymore. Hmmm.....

mars really is a pretty planet.... i see the figure...cant comment on what it is though.

Alex

Be honest, if Nasa really found an alien on mars, they'd all be over here covering it up more then likely. It seems more likely that it was released to the public so that maybe they will get more funding for the mars program... Same concpet of the moon landing?? and Honestly, we all know Nasa hides secrets about space.

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Thats all sarcasm, right?

While the top part looks stunningly bigfoot like....it clearly has no legs. Plus, the distance it is from the camera...it's probably like 100ft tall. Are you prepared for a race of 100ft humanoid slugs to invade? Meet me at the bomb shelter. I'll bring the salt.

I think it's pretty obvious that the photo is real, but what people are speculating in the photo is, of course, not. There's a woman on the net who commonly debunks these photos (like the supposed fake China photo some weeks ago) and seems the picture is real, but it's just a rock.

As was said a short time ago in some other thread: is it time to put on our tin foil hats?!
tinfoil_hat.gif

xvart.

Are you sure that's not a turban?

lol. I was wondering if someone would ask that. No! It is definately a tin foil hat, because I searched for "tin foil hat smiley." lol.

xvart.

It's obvious the Martian environment is conducive to growing large creatures if not ideas. I just saw this one, what kinda shell do I live in ?

Back