What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rain and Wasps

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
I live in a small Wisconsin town that shouldn't be experiencing this. Okay, so, tonight it rained, and on top of that about 5 minutes ago I was going to go give my dog some water (she sleeps in my room on her doggy bed, it was an older used doggy bed but I made it funk by putting an old blanket on it and a nice pillow I do not need anymore, I have a second one that sleeps on my bed near my feet) and when I picked up the container my dog freaked, that's why she didn't go near her bed! She'd usually climb in, on the water container was a wasp. Quickly, I knocked it into what little water there was left with a butcher knife (don't ask why I have a butcher knife in my room, I DON'T HACK PEOPLE'S LEGS OFF O_O) and flushed it down the toilet (don't have any CP's quite large enough to handle the wasp).

Urrg, I hope I don't get stung in my sleep. This happened last year in mid-February, not January! How nice it would be to get stung by a wasp a day before my birthday, eh?

You had the knife in your hand and want to complain it was to big for your plants? Cut that thing up :)

Nah. It was 3 AM and wanted to get back to sleep. Better than to just flush it.

It rained in Wisconsin? And i got frostbite going outside for 5 minuets here.

Back