What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... who's gonna win?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I'm real good at rooting for the team that will eventually lose (I'm a Bills fan!). So I'm rooting for the Giants. Whaddya think?

Being from Boston and having so many hot teams right now. I'd have to say "GO PATRIOTS"

Im going to go out on a limb here and say.. I think the team that will win is the one with the most points at the end of the game.

Im going to go out on a limb here and say.. I think the team that will win is the one with the most points at the end of the game.

lol :) That'll be the Patriots which you could have said

I don't really know anything about football but...I hope the Patriots win. Doesn't that give them a perfect season? That would be kinda cool.

I loathe everything about everything north of the mason-dixon line, so I hope no one wins. Ughhhh....yankees :crazy:

BOOOOO yankees :)

Have Johnny Damon we don't need him :)

Go Patriots

Lets go Mets!

lol Jim :) You guys enjoying Pedro? I don't even know if you still got him :)

But wish ya team luck

GO SOXXXX :hail:

I'm also gonna enjoy Santana... and yes, a healthy Martinez is still there. They also have El Duque, Oliver Perez, and John Maine... and Billy Wagner and Aaron Heilman and carlos Beltran & Delgado and Wright and Reyes and...

So who's gonna win the Super Bowl?

Back