What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best NFL Rivalries

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I may be biased, being a fan of the Cowboys, Raiders, and Bills, but to me the most notorious rivalries are the Cowboys & Redskins, Raiders & Chiefs, and to lesser extent the Bills & Dolphins ("Squish the fish!). Are there any rivalries that rival those?

Hmm pats and bills been a good rival. pats and colts also.

NFL is almost always a rivalry cause at one time or another teams beat each other. So they always come back trying to prove themselves.

I think the old Central Division rivalries are the best: Pittsburgh-Cleveland-Cincinnati and Green Bay-Minnesota-Chicago. I was sick of being force-fed NFC East teams by the time I left high school nearly 30 years ago and I don't care how strong their rivalries are, I don't want to see them. Notice how Dallas was the only team that didn't get moved to a division that made geographic sense when the NFL realligned several years ago.

For awhile the St. Louis Cardinals were also in the East. Ne makez sense pas! And wht would Atlanta or New Orleans be in the West?

The NFL should have eliminated the regional names and used people's names like the NHL used to - Adams Division, Norris Division, etc. Then it wouldn't have to explain Atlanta being in the western division then or Indianapolis being in the southern division now. Though Indiana is much more southern than Georgia is western.

Hockey was funny. For a time they had 25 teams and 16 made the playoffs. Why have a regular season?

I think they should also give a franchise to the City of San Andrea and call them the "Fault". Can't resist a bad pun! And where would they play?

Back