What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugweed

• Thread starter droseraguy
  • Start date

droseraguy

Illinois
Has anyone heard from Mr. or Mrs. Bugweed lately ? Just wondering how he's doing since I haven't seen him around in a while.

I have heard of him but never seen him post since the 3rd month of 2007....

Just recently I was told dear ol' Bug had lost quite a few plants to some watering issues. Most of the remaining plants have been put into stewardship. Bug doesn't currently have a computer and is commuting a long distance for his job so doesn't have a lot of spare time. Well wishes have been sent his way. Hopefully sometime in the future he will be back with us.

Good enough pass my well wishes along as well if you hear from him.

If he ever needs help with the computer I can send him a free Ubuntu CD then windows is gone and the problems are gone.. Very easy my mom or dad could do it :D
Hope the best for him do not know too much about him other than he is an extreamely experienced sarracenia grower

Bugweed was/is a talented grower...and a hoot to boot. :)

I think his computer is dead dead.

I will pass on any well wishes when I can. I'm sure he'd appreciate knowing his absence is noticed and he's missed.

Hopefully one day things will get better and he could get his plants back. You never know. :)

Well physically it is dead software wise if it is dead ubutnu is a magical fix.
Hopefully he buys another comp sicne they are super cheap now.....

Use Knoppix first to get the files off the harddrive :D

Back