What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being payed by online reviews ???

Well I am not sure are those online review thing bogus are there ones that would say send you cash via paypal per review ? Just wondering it would be cool to get some extra paypal money for some random stuff. Does anyone do online reviews and actually make money not some weird coupons or other odd scams(I heard this not in my experience)

I don't think those really work....
There's some that "pay you" $0.50 per review or something, but say you need at least $30 racked up before you can get your check from them, and then at like $20something they stop sending you reviews and just send you ads all the time. I think they're totally bogus but the only thing you have to lose is your time.

okay well that answers that I'll stick to selling stuff on ebay...

... ah, getting paid for having an opinion. If only, everyone would be stinking rich... humm....

Well I mean a few extras bucks not hundereds ...

i was thinking just opinions in general, like, if we were paid for every opinion we had. 'Cause everyone has opinions.

I have done surveys online. The checks range from $2 to $30. Most of the time each survey is around $8. They send me a check for each one I do.

My wife does this way more than I do. She is sent free products all the time and we have to try them out and she then does a survey. So not only is she paid for it, but we get free products sent to us.She is doing one now that asks her all kinds of dumb questions about cereal. Every day she is sent new questions, and it takes her a few hours each day to answer the questions. I think it'll last about a week. They are paying her over $500 for that one. There are some that are not a ripoff. She said that she never does the ones that asks her to pay a fee or buy a product to do the survey.

There are things like that out there for all sorts of things... but usually you can really only see real money from it if you spend hours and hours and hours doing it. Then there are people all over the word that do these things for literally pennies per thing done.

-Online reviews
-Typing in numbers on those blurred images for new accounts
-Looking at ads
-Farming for gold on everquest, WoW, etc.

Other things are cool if you actually find legit ones. I'd say try looking for secret shopper companies... you'll go into a store with a task of doing something. Big corporations spy on each other all the time to understand the experience, pricing, marketing influences, etc. In the end you usually end up with free stuff or gift cards.

I used to work for a company that did surveys, one of them was a product testing group called Marie Brighton (sp?) they'd send pools of people all types of weird things, cat food, pasta sauces, beta drinks, etc. The most fun one was the glad disposable tupper ware containers... they were trying to test the lightest density of plastic you'd put up with. (melting, staining, smelling, etc)

Good luck with the riches,
Nate

My wife worked with Marie Brighton, she says that they pay you through paypal.

lol!!!

I'm so happy they're still around! Marie Brighton was the light in the day of my highschool tele-surveying career... the only time you got to goto work and people were happy you were calling them!

They'd run and get their little sheet and tell me all about how their cat likes the cat food that looks like worms and smells like puke, but wouldn't touch anything that looked like people food.

-Typing in numbers on those blurred images for new accounts

Do not do this one. Spammers pay people to do this so that they can create new accounts to spam everybody.

I know i'd never do that or pump up ebay bids

Back