What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the coolest website I've ever stumbled upon

I made a joke to a friend that I was going to get my pit a set of armor so she's prepared for the impending apocalypse, and I stumbled across this:

http://www.pitbullarmory.com/

I might have to pick that up for her birthday hahaha
But I want her helmet and shoulder areas to have some huge spikes, maybe on the back too. I'm sure it'll cost extra but it'll be sooooo worth it.

Wow, what a loooooong list of excuses lol

PS this has GOT to be true!!
Wearing my plastic armor will increase your speed, agility, and
endurance allowing you to fight longer,

plastic armor makes you faster!!!!!!

haha squirrel armor haha reminds me of that cartoon redwall.

That is AWESOME! Maybe I could outfit her with both. She sits at about 53lbs (she's big for a female). When total war breaks out, it'll give me piece of mind to know shes more or less invincible :D

I didn't know how that website could top the "Squirrel Armor" (which made my guinea pig a bit jealous) until I scrolled to Women's Armor and found the "cold metal bra". Wow, not gonna be ordering one of those soon... I now wonder if it called cold metal because it is made by cold metalworking technique or because it is cold-metal?

Uhmmm think a lady friend
who might get cold a little easy?

Any ways, i want a helmets for my rats...

I makes that dog look like some kind of mechanized armadillo.

The dog still needs a jetpack, flamethrower, and rocket launchers. Also a pocket to put his scooby snacks and doggie ipod(apple is still in development process ).

Maybe at the same time, I can throw this on her too. Ever seen The Village :D

1101070205.jpg

Wow... there are some strange people out there.

Wow... there are some strange people out there.

I know right? Who would want cat armor?

But I'm sure excited!! I just ordered the 15th Century Maximilian Rat armor... can't wait for it to show up! :-D

Back