What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iGPS

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Only 2 more months until the new iGPS hits the market. This will revolutionize the sport of Geocaching.

Garmin and Apple have come together to produce the iGPS. It has WiFi, Bluetoth, a camera, 32GB RAM, touch screen. For Geocaching, it automatically logs finds as you find them.

This is going to be so awesome. I think I'm going to wait until the 76 model comes out. I have the current 76CSx, it floats. I know it floats because I've tried it, twice.

2044401045_b3346cbb28.jpg

Check it out here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/icenrye/2044401045/

Last edited:
I still prefer my good ole dowsing stick.

yrod0000.gif

xvart.

I still prefer my good ole dowsing stick.

Ahh, technology of the past! I don't like any of these new-fangled contraptions, stick with the classics.

No pun intended

I personally prefer the astrolabe when finding my direction.

Looks very nice.

I've been thinking of upgrading my current GPS, but not sure I would want to pay that much for one.

in 5 years the price will be down. EVERY one will have one of those.

Then I can finlay Geocahce. Assuming the World isnt Destroyed in 2012... :-))

YOU??? Promoting an APPLE product?? :0o: :poke: :boogie:

So...you mean...its sort of like a...Mac GPS?? How 'bout that!

I wonder if it reorients like an iPhone. I kind of prefer my horizontal GPS screen.

Geocaching....yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhh!

I wonder what's more believable, this GPS or me supporting an apple product.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

:-))

I think he's starting early this year lol. I've thought about geocaching before. It sounds like fun.

lol. I literally was typing up a response the moment this was posted and how cool this was and blah blah blah. Before submitting, I went back to check some of the features and ended up reading the comments a little closer... Glad I did! It just seems so believable.

xvart.

Hey I just found some info online and offered a link. I had nothing to do with the picture or the description. Now if I can just find where you can order one.

Hey I just found some info online and offered a link. I had nothing to do with the picture or the description. Now if I can just find where you can order one.

Didn't you see? Orders go to me. Send money in advance.

xvart.

Nice :D I am more into buying a quadcore computer with like 5 gigs of ram for my modleing stuff but thats just cool :D

:jester:

I see apple computers as very expensive and if your like me I can fix windows without trying. Dells are cheapest and you get alot more power per buck verses mac.

Back