What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Debugger

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Looks like a cool program. I like the name.

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/programming-and-development/?p=604

Drosera
Drosera is a JavaScript debugger that you may use with Safari. It is available for download from the WebKit site. It is included with the WebKit nightly builds, which may be downloaded for Windows or Mac platforms. It requires Safari 3 beta or higher.
Drosera runs in its own window and provides most of the debugging features that you would expect. This includes the ability to step through code, breakpoints, a command console, and access to the variable and function stack.
The Drosera page states that it is not currently available on the Windows platform, but it was available when I downloaded the nightly build on Feb. 2, 2008. Drosera has a way to go to compete with Firebug, but it does offer a usable tool.

That's pretty cute. AND its for Macs. YAY!

:D Nothing beats a good ol' Drosera.

Yeah Mac needs all the debugging it can get.

I think YOU need all the debugging you can get.

Are you going to come debug me?

No, I'm gonna send Joe/JBL...he's experienced. :-))

You changed your avatar.

You finally noticed?

I downloaded it yesterday before I saw this thread.

Took me by surprise!

drosera.png

i'll stick with firebug since i used it so many times to play pranks on my friends xD

Back