What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endgame - blue Print for global Enslavement

I watched it and some of it really infuriated me. I can't stand the thought of being controlled like that. I'd choose suicide over living in a fascist regime, but if it ever comes to that, like my sig says, "Valhalla when I die" (i.e. I'll go out fighting).

Some of that movie was wayyyyyyyyyyy too far fetched though. Stopping industrialization of Africa? Please. The Dutch already did it in SA, the Brits, French, and Germans did it in other places. The only thing stopping the industrialization of Africa is corrupt leaders that care more about living in 9 palaces at once and having private jets and 15 wives than their own people. If someone gave me control of some African nation, I'd turn that bad boy around in a snap (and by a snap, I mean like 10-30 years).

The part about evolution also gave me a chuckle, but things like the Tuskegee Experiment are documented fact, and that's also something I find infuriating. Unfortunately, almost every government at some point or another has killed its own people for some frivolous reason, but I'd say we have it pretty good here (thus far at least).

Actually, meet their insanity with cool logic and well constructed arguments. Avoid red herrings, straw men, ad hominyms, etc.

That's how to make them irrelevant.

There was a guy at work that believe every conspiracy there is. He used to always say that the US government used explosives to destroy the twin towers. He was talking about it one day and I said "I saw it happen on tv and I'm pretty sure that I saw planes hitting the building." He hated when I said that. LOL

The puffs of smoke is so easy to explain. As the floors collapsed, it compressed the air that was inside the building. That air blew out the weakest points.

The Bush administration has proven time and time again that if it had tried to bring down the WTC, the WTC would now be twice as big as before and new WTCs would be springing up all around the planet. But I do believe the administration gave a lot more thought to how to exploit a terrorist attack than to how to prevent it.

Back