What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Panorama

• Thread starter Maxx
  • Start date

Maxx

Someday is not a day of the week.
Here's a cool panorama I put together using a new photoshop program I got.

Panorama-CPs.jpg

intresting...

Maxx said it's a new program and, after a trip up the learning curve, there'll be some cool panoramas coming our way. By the way, that panoramic city of yours gives new meaning to the word flat. If that river rises more than a few inches, the entire region goes under water. Where is it?

ok whatever, it said it was a panorama. :)

I don't know the city. I just searched panorama on google and found this image.

I do use panoramic shots. basically just take multiple shots standing at a same place....in the same height and just take SNAP.....rotate camera....snap......repeat. Basically then.....u can manually stitch them up in photoshop or make the computer automatically do it for ya. But basically you need to have images with part of the other image in them. So for instance...if in your image....that was your setup on a table. You take a pic of the sarrs....turn the cam just a bit...and kinda take a overlapping shot of the other side and so on. Then if you use Windows Live photo gallery or something like that....you can stitch them up as the computer searchs for the areas of overlap and then joins them together.

BTW....I am pretty decent in photoshop CS3 (been using it since photoshop 6) and there is a built in panorama batch program. But you still face the same issues....you need overlapping shots. This is one I made last year when I had my terrarium setup

this is something that I made with 3 camera shots in photoshop. Notice the overlap on the B52 in the center. that is the computer trying to compensate for the "fish eye effect" of cameras.

piccollds9.jpg

By vraev at 2007-01-09

Back