What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you heard this before?

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
:-))
My wife said, "If you don't stop spending money on your plants, I'm going to leave you!"

Darn, I'm sure gonna miss her.:banana2:

Lol yeah my "old" one said that. And also got mad when I bought a baby ball python. My "new" one likes all my animals and even wants some plants of her own.

Way before I started growing cp's I was going with a girl and she told me I had to choose between her or listening to Ozzy Osbourne. I responded with, you want the answer right now? She no you can think about it for awhile. I told her there was no need to think about it my choice wouldn't change. She never brought it up again. Believe it or not, we broke up not long after that.

LOL

My wife said, "If you don't stop spending money on your plants, I'm going to leave you!"

Darn, I'm sure gonna miss her, especially if the plants don't start cooking dinner and doing the laundry.

Just give her the same BS when she brings home 27 new pairs of shoes - all the same color! :-D

Ohhhh Yeahhhhhh.

But it's "Time, Money, Priorities".

I hope we don't all end up on a sick Dr. Phil CP Show......

I get more of the, "If you spend half as much time...."

I wouldn't worry until she starts buying you plants and says why don't you build a greenhouse too ? Start checking for life insurance increases and watch what your eating !

I get the same response as Jimscott. LOL

I don't have a wife so I don't have to worry about it. :-))

Oh yeah... forgot this:

"If I were a Cephalotus you would..."

I remember one guy made a lovely bouquet of roses and sarracenia pitchers and his wife went hysterical when she noticed there were pitchers in the bouquet.
thats pretty messed up it was beautiful.

*cough-cough* jimscott *cough-cough*

Back