What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one of the ultimate fight scenes

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
Oh the violence. :eek:

Yes that was brutal. God(tm) how I LOVE that show!

why is family guy so awesome? ive seen all 3 fights. but i only remember this one. anyone seen the puking contest from this show. that is funny!!

Alex

why is family guy so awesome? ive seen all 3 fights. but i only remember this one. anyone seen the puking contest from this show. that is funny!!

Alex

It's funny due all the WTF? type moments and eclectic TV and movie references.

The puke scene was great too!

Personally I have never seen anything redeeming about puke and have avoided it with every ounce of my being.

Why is it so many people like gross stuff?? I don't get it. ???

Why is it so many people like gross stuff?? I don't get it.

To which one might reply; why are you such a prude?

:poke:

Personally I have never seen anything redeeming about puke and have avoided it with every ounce of my being.

Why is it so many people like gross stuff?? I don't get it. ???

You're a female, to guys it's just funny. Most women don't like the 3 Stooges either or flatulence. Most guys find these thing hilarious.

We can't help it!

some people do and some people dont, PAK. personally i get a "high" off making people laugh. i love doing it!! always have and always will. i find many things funny cause thats just the kind of person i am. but people i know that are funny and love to laugh hate things like family guy. like my mom and a few of my cousins. my dad gets a kick out of it. so like i said it depends on the person.

and one of the main reasons i love famly guy is because it is so random. what yu think is going to happen...doesnt.

Alex

Yeah, I've always had a gift for making people laugh, either by what I say, impressions, making faces, making sounds. I look at it as kind of a "super power". It IS a "high" kind of feeling, drug free of coarse!

I think the three stooges and family guy are funny. The hardest I've laughed during family guy was the scene where Peter picks up sleeping Stewy and tries to breast feed him. The Star Wars parody was kinda funny also.

To which one might reply; why are you such a prude?

Dave... :slap: lol What is prudish about not liking vomit??

You're a female, to guys it's just funny. Most women don't like the 3 Stooges either or flatulence. Most guys find these thing hilarious.

I like the 3 Stooges. I grew up on those guy. :p And farting, or flatulence as you so PRUDISHLY put it (hehe), can be quite funny. Unless of course its when you fart accidently at work or something. I have my Whoopee cushion widget which I recommend to anyone. lol

There are many stupid, goofy, silly things that are funny. Pukin' ain't one 'em.

One thing I can say about Pak is she is far from being a prude. Anybody that has had a Jackass marathon is hardly a prude.

I wish I had the ability to make people laugh. :-(

but the story behind it is :)

basically...lets have a puking contest for the last piece of pie. we will drink a whole bottle of ipicac and the last one to puke gets the last piece of pie. we will all lose anyway and make funny noises when we puke.

simple as that. :)
Alex

EDIT:
Anybody that has had a Jackass marathon is hardly a prude.
i have my own Jackass moments! but you mean marathon as in having those moment all day. thats suicide!

No I mean staying up to 4am watching it.

Back